help i am not good at names

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by aetherGeologist, Dec 15, 2018.

1. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

2. aetherGeologist

match to the sixth4.png
    Dramatic Lighting! Are there any problems it can't hide?

I really need to work on my linework and getting it smoother - it's never going to be perfect, because dyspraxia, but I could definitely improve. Ideally I think I want to work towards it having a similar quality to Roach's - not not sketchy, but smoother and with a confidence that i don't currently have.

(also, ianthe naberius looks kind of like elon musk, which really wasn't intentional, but i'm probably not going to change it at this point. i have no idea why it turned out like that)

• Winner x 2
  3. aetherGeologist

I need a filling :(

4. aetherGeologist

Also, my blood tests came back and I might have liver damage? I don't even drink!

• Witnessed x 1
  5. aetherGeologist

So apparently I've been a bit of a hypochondriac with the livr damage thing - my results are outside the normal range but according to my doctor they're only a problem if they stay that way over a prolonged period of time and I should just keep having regular blood tests for now. Still not good but I'm a bit relieved.

• Like x 1
  6. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

glad to hear it's nothing more serious :> but still, look after yourself!

• Like x 1
  7. aetherGeologist

I got to the bit where Emperor offers you the astral tadpole, failed the wis save, and closed the game going NOPE NOPE NOPE my character would not do that.

But after some thought... no they absolutely would do that. Not for power as the game suggests, but because I've been using the telepathy options all the time and they've just got used to doing that? Their first reaction to most situations now is "i will prod it with my mind!" and sometimes that will escalate in ways they didn't really want.

Of course, this basically makes them the illithid equivalent to a toddler shoving random things into their mouth. I don't really know what the Emperor would do if it realised.

• Winner x 1
  8. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Be continually its wits end, I think, much in the same tone as it uses if you try to use Detect Thoughts on it during the early act 3 reveal. It is SO baffled and exasperated. Something like "What-- why-- I AM LITERALLY SPEAKING TO YOU WITH MY MIND. ...FINE!" at which point it unleashes some of whatever kind of 4D-chess it has going on at all times into your brain to knock some sense into you. It's honestly hilarious.

• Agree x 1
  9. aetherGeologist

2024-04-03 (1).png
    Replaying that section I got the most themactically possible roll.

10. aetherGeologist

2024-06-18.png
    I got the birb!

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice