help i am not good at names

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by aetherGeologist, Dec 15, 2018.

1. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Oh same

• Like x 1
  2. It’s your thread, pal, don’t worry about it.

3. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Work status: still a mystery. Lot of rumours flying around (as is usual even when there’s no “restructuring” going on) but the two people who might actually know any details are on holiday and will be for the next week.

4. aetherGeologist

Train wifi also blocks discord! Seriously thinking about making a complaint now.

• Agree x 3
  5. Yeah that’s kinda garbage. Blocking nsfw content in a public setting is entirely fair but phone games? Discord? What’s next, twitter/fb??

• Agree x 2
  6. aetherGeologist

Lost my favourite bag charm. I should just accept I don’t have good luck with them and do something else to display them.

• Witnessed x 2
  7. chthonicfatigue

Aw, that sucks. If they're on the smaller side, they make good zipper pulls on hoodies and jacket pockets, etc.

• Like x 1
  8. aetherGeologist

I was thinking about making a mobile - at least that way they're not going to leave the house

• Like x 1
  9. chthonicfatigue

A mobile would be really cute.

• Agree x 1
  10. aetherGeologist

Had a weird dream that could best be described as Dune, but the religious stuff was replaced with Homestuck references. Also contained cheerful nanomachines, cannibalism, spaceship AI with messed up priorities and heaven being this weird community on the moon with magic courgettes. My viewpoint (I’m very rarely myself in my dreams) could best be described as a younger nanny ogg if she had joined the bene gessirit. I wish I could remember enough about the actual plot to write it down, but it’s already fading.

• Like x 2
  11. aetherGeologist

I have 8 new followers and it looks like none of them are bots??

This is not supposed to happen.

12. aetherGeologist

Weirdly hyper tonight. Probably because I’m back on my antidepressants after running out early but still odd.

13. aetherGeologist

I basically want to zoom around like a cat.

• Like x 3
  14. aetherGeologist

After all that faff, I have my instagram account back. Of course, it was only then I found out that insta only lets you upload from mobile.

(Why. Who designed this site. This is worse than tumblr and I don’t say that lightly)

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  15. aetherGeologist

Still zoomy! Should have probably tapered back in to the antidepressants but it’s probably too late for that now

16. aetherGeologist

Found out a little more about what’s going on at work aaaaaaand the company’s imploding

• Witnessed x 5
  17. aetherGeologist

Got my one to one meeting with the boss tomorrow morning.

I’m not sure how I feel about everything right now. I’m numb, but not depressed numb

• Witnessed x 2
  18. aetherGeologist

Meeting summary: she’s a :narcissist:

Not that I didn’t know that already, but confirmation is ...nice?...I guess?

Also my manager has recommended I stay on because of my skills, which is good but I’m feeling a bit like I’m a musician on the titanic.

• Witnessed x 1
  19. aetherGeologist

I haven’t posted in a bit and between work stress and craft projects that’s probably going to continue for a bit.

I will be back properly, just can’t say when

• Informative x 1
  20. chthonicfatigue

Take care of yourself!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice