help i am not good at names

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by aetherGeologist, Dec 15, 2018.

1. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Kind of want to blog but it feels kind of artificially self-aggrandising? I guess? If those are words that make sense?

2. aetherGeologist

I don’t know how I can both give talks about being autistic and be so afraid of talking anonymously on the internet about what’s going on in my life

• Witnessed x 2
  3. aetherGeologist

sorted out my art material cupboard today and i apparently have three identical sets of watercolour pencils. same brand, same colours, same everything.

4. aetherGeologist

823A8007-0088-482C-8250-168743930E22.jpeg
    It’s even better than I hoped

• Winner x 3
  5. aetherGeologist

I need to play three houses before I completely spoil myself on it. This is difficult because Edelgard is absolutely My Type and I just want to roll around in fanwork.

6. aetherGeologist

C2533885-615F-4485-B83D-F2F58A935096.png I mean. Look at her.

• Winner x 2
  7. She’s the best

• Agree x 1
  8. aetherGeologist

Just got to the end of a season in our ongoing ttrpg and massive cliffhanger out of nowhere. Kind of want to gush about in the DnD thread but a) it is late and b) it would involve explaining so much backstory.

Might do it tomorrow.

9. aetherGeologist

I did not want to see the vriskourse in 2019

(especially not when you have to demonise Gamzee fans at the same time ok)

(He’s not even anywhere near my favourite but I still feel the need to defend him)

(He was repeatedly brainwashed!) (and then he’s basically made into an uncharacter!) (also I don’t know why I’m using all these brackets!)

• Witnessed x 4
  10. aetherGeologist

Why do region locked release dates even exist any more I want to read the twisted ones now.

I understand when things have to be translated but this is not the case.

• Agree x 2
  11. aetherGeologist

Ugh. sick.

• Witnessed x 1
  12. aetherGeologist

Getting better!

Also I found an anti who’s a big Utena fan, which must involve some serious cognitive dissonance.

• Witnessed x 1
  13. Idk how to rate that one

• Agree x 1
  14. aetherGeologist

I know! If you take out the incest, toxic relationship dynamics, teen romance, grooming, compulsory hetrosexuality and other assorted-people-most-of-whom-are-underage-being-terrible-to-each-otherness out of Utena, there is VERY LITTLE left.

Even Anthy and Utena are not soft uwu lesbians! Anthy is a literal pincushion! Less literally, she is manipulative because she's deeply traumatised and that's how she's survived so far! Utena can be incredibly thoughtless at times! The entire show is about the ritualised interplay of sex and violence!

HOW CAN YOU INTERPERSE GIFS FROM THIS SHOW WITH RANTS ABOUT HOW "NORMAL PEOPLE" WOULD AND SHOULD JUDGE YOU FOR FICTION YOU HAVE ENJOYED?

HOW CAN YOU HAVE MADE YOUR BLOG HEADER A QUOTE FROM THIS SHOW AND NOT GOT IT SO MUCH???

Not sure how serious I'm being with the emphasis levels here, but honestly.

• Witnessed x 1
  15. aetherGeologist

I thought antis being into devilman crybaby was the limit

actually it still might be

dmcb is ridiculously grimdark

but still.

still.

16. aetherGeologist

(i'm not upset, just overdramatic and baffled)

• Informative x 1
  17. aetherGeologist

Homestuck 2 has started, and I really can’t make myself care. I think it might be because most of the discussion I’ve seen around has been excitement over June Egbert and trans!vriska and I just have no interest in either of them anymore trans or not.

Give me anything over more John and Vriska. Give me the life of mituna narrated in his quirk. Give me more Jane being a dictator. I just don’t care about John and Vriska and their protagonistness any more.

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  18. aetherGeologist

I know I’m being overly grumpy about this. People are excited about characters being trans and I’m not saying they shouldn’t be!

it’s just it means there’ll be more of those two characters

• Agree x 1
  19. aetherGeologist

20. aetherGeologist

Got my scanner working again!

• Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice