Helpful Apps

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by Alska, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Tania

Tania Member

I also suggest Medisafe. It's a good app where you can track meds (when to take them, what they are, when you should refill, so on) AND doctor's appointments. I sometimes forget to use it, but it does have alerts and I'm admittedly a very scattered person. It's better than not having something to remind me of meds.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Bumping this thread to say that I just got a simple free ledger app for my Kindle Fire, and it's a lifesaver for keeping track of my money. I can't recall the exact name, but there should be similar apps for other devices. It's more of a general rec.

What's nice about the one I have is that it does the math for you. :P

EDIT: Also, as far as soothing games go, I HIGHLY recommend Blendoku! It's a color blending game and it's kinda hard to describe, but it's nice for when I need something to take my mind off of things. Plus, it helps you learn color theory stuff!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  3. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

If we're talking budget, I have an app that's not free, but that I love anyway: YNAB or: you need a budget.

It really, really helps me keep track of my money and I love the way it works :)

Might not be for everyone, but I have been using it since February and am in love with it. I have a decent buffer of money now and I know where it goes and how much I should allocate to certain expenses :)

• Informative x 1
  4. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

This thread is gonna be stickied while we work on a resources megathread, and maybe even after that gets made.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  5. Jove

Jove [ destination defenestration ]

If puzzles are your thing to calm down/need something to do, Bonza Jigsaw is really neat. Less like a traditional jigsaw, and more like jigsaw-meets-tetris.

iOS has it, not sure about android/other non-iOS devices.

6. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

doesnt habitica have an app? im pretty sure it does
    sleep cycle is a good sleeping tracking app and it tries to wake u up at a low point in your sleep cycle
    clue is an excellent menstrual tracking app

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
  7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Habitica does indeed have an app!

8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Can someone get me a link or the company name for Statement? I cant find it on googleplay anywhere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice