Heyo

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by ScimitarFoxtrot, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Hi. New here. Followed a link for the Space Navy AU off the Blue Hellsite. Thought maybe I'd stick around beyond that. Foxtrot is probably the easiest thing to call me? Pronouns are... a work-in-progress. Under construction? Idk. They/them is probably simplest at this point.

Uhh. I write and draw when my brain lets me. Play a bunch of games, video and tabletop. Occasionally write/design tabletop RPG stuff. Have a small pile of unfinished Homestuck OCs hidden in a corner.

• Like x 4
  2. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Hey, welcome to kintsugi! cool stuff happens here sometimes

(also there are like a billion* AUs for the boat trolls over in Galley's Turn, in case you didn't know)

*a term which here means, like, 4

3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

/tabletop roleplayers rise from the woodwork to wave, then go back to their dungeona to continue rolling dice

By which I mean, hiya!

• Like x 1
  4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

5. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

6. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Hey, welcome aboard! Don't fret the pronoun thing. I mean, absolutely feel free to fret about it in your head or on the forums. I think you'd get a lot of support and empathy. But it's totally okay if change your mind, even if you already changed your mind and it didn't work out and you need to try another thing.

Uh, anyway, hi! Glad to have you here.

7. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

8. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

hello and welcome to nerd town

9. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Welcome to the party!

10. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Hiya, Foxtrot! :D (Can I just say that Foxtrot is an awesome nickname, btw?) I think you'll like it here--lotsa nerdy types. :P

What are some of your favorite video games?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice