HIVESWAP

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by AbsenteeLandlady123, Sep 14, 2017.

1. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

my brain: BUY FRIENDSIM 3
    me: 1. we have little money 2. we weren't enough fans of the last two friendsims to be happy to have paid for them. I think this is a bad--
    my brain: BUY! FRIENDSIM! 3!
    me: but--
    my brain: BUY ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

help

2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Useful x 1
  3. Is it “folkyl” or “folykl” darane? Asking because I screwed up a tag on tumblr.

4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Fol-y-kl.

• Informative x 1
  5. I was wrong the whole time

Thanks for correcting me, I appreciate it

6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

No problem! Just remember it's supposed to sound like "follicle".

7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Okay, so we've learned that...
    the "Rites of Maturation" that Dammek was going to go through at seven sweeps evidently aren't the same thing as leaving the planet, as Skylla's writer has stated she's over seven sweeps and she won't be leaving till next sweep. If that's the case, what are they, and when do they leave?

8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I don't know anything about bitcoins so I assumed that the "blockchain" was a weapon and Mallek was swinging around a flail with a brick on the end. This being Alternia, they might be. (Is Mallek actually confirmed as a boy? Everyone's calling them a he but we saw where assumptions went with Lanque.)

9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

From the Friendsims, it seems a lot of the Troll Call don't know each other well. The jades obviously do know each other and Chahut and Amisia do, but it's been a point that Ardata, Diemen, and Cirava have no friends, and Skylla didn't mention any other trolls. Perhaps they might meet through Joey?

10. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

Joey accidentally brings together an enormous group of lowbloods to experience the joy of friendship for the first time

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  11. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

immigrants coming in and spreading (the friendship) disease

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Bronya refers to the jades as "my girls". I see three possibilities here: 1) she's using it collectively as a human would "guys", 2) Lanque isn't in her group for whatever reason, or 3) Lanque's not out to her yet. Probably option 1, but it did get me thinking. Also she switched pronouns mid-sentence when referring to a wiggler, and it was probably a typo but I'm now headcanoning that trolls don't have any gender-associated physical characteristics until they pupate.

• Like x 1
  13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Until/unless it gets confirmed otherwise, I'm naming Cirava's lusus Wasparent.

• Like x 1
  14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Okay, next fortnight's title is leaked; "Of Affection, Unwanted or Untrue". Bets for who's in it? I'm guessing Zebruh for "Unwanted", or possibly Marvus' "texting your sister" thing but I'm thinking he's probably going to be in one of the very late ones in order to drag out the mystery longer. Or maybe a dysfunctional Soleil twins relationship for both?

15. Birdy

Birdy so long

we’re less than a quarter of the way through the troll call trolls my fookin god

• Agree x 1
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I know, let me have my speculations. I figured out that if Part 2 is going to be released after the Troll Call cast have all appeared in Friendsims it's going to be another four or five months, I gotta have something to get excited about in the meantime.

The protag left the jadeblood caverns and said they won't be wandering out of the city in future, so either something leads them back there or the jades other than Bronya aren't living in the caverns?

17. Birdy

Birdy so long

it wasn’t an insult, I wasn’t even replying to you. I’m just amazed that there’s so many and it looks as though everyone is getting a route

18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Ah, sorry. Still, potentially five months of them and no Part 2 >:(

Tagora apparently highlights his cheekbones, and that, Lanque, and Eridan's strongly outlined lips are making me think boy trolls wearing makeup isn't comment-worthy.

19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Tagora has a ferret and therefore I must love him because I am me.

20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Silly theory time; A. Claire is in fact Joey from Universe B who somehow portalled into Universe A.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice