HIVESWAP

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by AbsenteeLandlady123, Sep 14, 2017.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Are we still betting Tyzias is the most likely Tetrarch candidate, or do you think she's too obvious?

2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Jadebloods are forbidden from breeding instead of being forced to. Is it wrong that my ace Virgo ass is celebrating right now?

• Like x 1
  3. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

that has interesting implications for jadeblood genetics

4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they'd be produced from tealblood genes meeting up with olive ones, considering how weird troll reproduction is already.

5. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

wait, do you mean jade trolls are forbidden from like, adding their genetic material to the slurry, type thing? then what are people quadranted to jades supposed to do? unless it's another jade, wouldn't that other troll still be expected to....do the thing?

6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

According to Daraya, jadebloods are taken away and cloistered together in isolation forever.

7. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

huh. that seems....in DIRECT opposition with what Elwurd said about her and Bronya and requesting the same off-Alternia assignment? I mean, I don't think you can request to be on the same ship or whatever with your girlfriend if you're supposed to be, uh, taken away and cloistered in isolation forever. which is....interesting. was Elwurd lying, did Bronya never really mean that, was Bronya going to be allowed off-planet to be with Elwurd because Elwurd's a cerulean, or was this just a thing they'd never actually tested out that would have ended in denial at best? why would Elwurd have even suggested they were considering that if jades are taken away? is this just not common knowledge until the time they're supposed to leave the planet, at which point they get told "well, actually...."
    ...also, WHY?

8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Doesn't say. Could be writers not communicating, but maybe there's a point to it we'll find out later. Daraya does say it's for "some bullshit reason I don't understand", and any semi-competent writer would later produce that reason.

• Informative x 1
  9. evilas

evilas Sure, I'll put a custom title here

Okay so, I've been thinking. You know that theory that Marvus or one of the Soleil Twins are secretly limebloods bc people said "new things about limebloods will be revealed" and other reasons?

Well, TraceExcalibur VERY heavily implied that mindblowing shit will happen in this upcoming Friendsim

And I started thinking about it and....

"clowns are the most oppressed class"

All 3 of the mystery crew are clowns/"purplebloods".

Chahut, A PURPLEBLOOD, wondered if Daraya was faking her blood color:
    [​IMG]

What if........
    What if it's not uncommon for Limebloods to pretend to be purplebloods?

What if there's an entire fucking group of clowns who are just. Limes in disguise, and there are other clowns who help them hide it?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  10. Gyro Zeppeli

Gyro Zeppeli Pseudo Anti Cult Leader

I'm pretty heavily opposed to there being like, any living limebloods, but if they decide that there's going to be some, I'd prefer it be fairly limited.

Imo that just reads like the usual purpleblood obsession with spilling other peoples' blood.

11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Who's said the Soleil twins would be lime? I haven't heard that one.

12. evilas

evilas Sure, I'll put a custom title here

I can't seem to find the post, but I'm pretty sure I saw at least one post that theorized that either Marvus or one (not both, just one) of the twins was a Lime. I thought it was a bit more widespread, must've been mistaken.

13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm pretty involved in the theorising that Marvus is, just haven't seen the twins one.

14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The remade Troll Call describes Elwurd as "many names, and even more for sale". This is adding to my distrust of her. She's hiding something big. Regarding other hints for that, skaianradiance pointed out that her sign invokes misdirection, and a ceruleanblood dressed in black and blue with a Hope aspect invokes the dress meme, i.e. misperception.

15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Oh, oh, it also mentions her "OTHER aliases", and lemme check her route... yes! She says "you can call me Elwurd", pointedly not "my name is Elwurd". That's not her real name either!

16. last friendsim: (happens)

me: (spits out drink) hOLY SHIT

So. Doc Scratch was officially behind everything. Figures. As One Would Say- "Fuck That Guy." In other news, Lanque is officially very attractive and very forward, and Elwurd is a dealer. Which is unfortunate because she's a really cool lesbian.

...why... is the canon trans character, so overtly sexual? And how much of my being upset about this is my own gender issues?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  17. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Gotta admit, what with the trolls being insectoid, the 'parasitizing' thing really really really appeals to me as a biologist and i am accepting that as my new fave troll reproduction headcanon

• Like x 1
  18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Wonder what the rest of the Mother Grub's species looks like, if that's the case. We see a Virgin Mother Grub, but what are their males like?

19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Also, @tickingnectarine, it's heavily implied Lanque's so sexually forward because he's running out of time to have any sex at all before he gets shipped off to wherever adult jades go.

• Agree x 1
  20. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

consider: parthenogenic species, there are no males.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice