Homestuck Classpects (or Titles, whatever you prefer)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Deresto, Feb 26, 2015.

1. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Not too much peer pressure there! :P I'm sticking with it. Sylph of Breath. And I volunteer to join in the join us choir if more potential sylphs show up.

• Like x 3
  2. siveambrai

siveambrai Negative Karma Engine nerd.professor.gamer

After bouncing back and forth forever between Slyph of Mind and Mage of Mind I settled on Mage of Mind as most likely mine and that of my fantroll.

• Like x 3
  3. albedo

albedo metasperg

JOIN THE MAGI, FIGHT THE SYLPHS. START A CLASS WAR.

• Like x 2
  4. rorleuaisen

rorleuaisen Frozen Dreamer

*seer stands over in a corner, watching the battle with amusement*

5. albedo

albedo metasperg

... I just wanted to make a class war joke, okay. >>;

• Like x 1
  6. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

MAGICAL CLASS FIGHT

Are there any witches in the house who want to join in? ;)

7. Rezlian

Rezlian Professional Lurker

@siveambrai Woot! Up top for Mage of Mind *sticks hand out*

8. siveambrai

siveambrai Negative Karma Engine nerd.professor.gamer

@Rezlian *hearty handshake* Glad to finally be off the fence!

9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Just as well. This world ain't big enough for two Sylphs of Mind!

10. Savriti

Savriti Professional Lurker

@swirlingflight
    The partner's a Witch (of Mind) but alas, he's not on this forum.

11. ingloriousHeist

ingloriousHeist Shen an Calhar

I'm just going to sit here as a Rogue/Knight of Void/Time and be very conflicted about what side to join in class warfare.

• Like x 2
  12. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

I took one of the tests to see about mine- I don't rememebr exactly which one but it was generally recognised as a good one and involved taking personality tests and matching up the results of those with the classpects- and I got Witch of Void. I have not studied this to see if it fits but I have adopted it wholeheartedly and you can prise the designation out of my cold, dead fingers as far as I'm concerned.

• Like x 3
  13. rorleuaisen

Well! Since you opted to go with Seer of Breath, I can't fight you for a title! That and I'm not entirely sure what I'm Seer of, though definately not Breath. I've gotten Heart on a couple of tests, but it just doesn't seem quite right? None of them really do. (Does this secretly mean I am the Seer of Void???) I might go look at the descriptions again...

14. rorleuaisen

xD I wish I knew what sort of things Voidy people can actually do! I mean, if I had to make one up, I would say they have the ability to nullify other talents. In which I could literally fight you to stop you from doing the windy thing. Or maybe as a Seer I can perceive how to make things into nothing? I don't even know! But now I think my confusion only enforces that I am clearly a Seer of Void.

15. rorleuaisen

Stupid brain forgetting about the whole passive thing! And some very interesting thoughts(clearly you are a Seer of Breath(possiblities)). But that brings up the question of what is the horroterror equivalent in our world? (Also, we could probably slowly go through and check off every aspect this way! xD I strongly identify as a Seer, but I am finding it quite ironic that I cannot "see" my own aspect)

• Like x 1
  16. rorleuaisen

Okay okay, I am clearly going about this the wrong way. The things I am good at seeing are the following: the bad in everyone(I usually don't share, but I have a lot harder time identifying the good), obstacles, personality types(partially trained), people's emotional reasoning

17. rorleuaisen

Hmmmmmmm. I do tend to analyze from negative to create positive(used in the loosest sense possible) data, which I suppose could be a way to interpret that. And how you described "cracking code" of people, is definitely a thing I do. *claps hands excitedly* It's so fun when Seers get together to figure things out!

• Like x 1
  18. Rezlian

(I am totally working on my paper right now and not at all getting distracted. Disregard this if you're not looking for extra input, but from your description that sounds either Seer of Void-y or Seer of Rage-y to me, maybe Seer of Doom.)

• Like x 1
  19. rorleuaisen

Yeah, I was definitely thinking something along the negative lines, which is why I wasn't set on Heart, even though people is a big interest. Mind is out because I don't get how people think, I more understand their internal emotional drive engine(and it's kind of in a weird and feely sort of way?). Leaning against Doom because it seems to involve foresight, which I lack unless it is directly related to people's actions. Like I don't get bad feelings about stuff, but if I observe a person enough, I can predict their negative behaviors rather well. I was leaning Rage because it has the emotional aspect that heart has, and it is definitely negative. Void wasn't even on my list for consideration, but secrets aren't my thing. And if you'll notice me going through this by process of elimination...

Anyways, input welcome as I'm not 100% comfortable in my understanding of classpects.

20. Rezlian

Yeah, if you're leaning towards people and emotions (especially negative) then I'd go for Rage, because that's all sounding very Rage-y to me. If you wanted more in depth thoughts on that, I could always put it on my list for this Friday/weekend? (indulge me)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice