Homestuck-Style Cross-Fandom Shipping Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by autopsyblue, Dec 11, 2015.

1. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

I just saw the dub for the first Digimon Tri movie, and I need to talk about it. More importantly, I need to state Matt c3< Sora c3< Tai because this poor girl literally spent the movie trying to get these two idiots to deal with their problems and talk to each other instead of having passive-aggressive snits at each other while the goddamn city is being invaded by corrupted Digimon. Possibly Sora vacillating flush for one and pale for the other or possibly pale or flush for both and having no idea which but either way she is making both Tai's soccer game and Matt's concert and supporting both of them, guys why is there not more Matt/Sora/Tai in general this is amazing

• Like x 2
  2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Finished watching and talking about Stagecoach in film studies today. I ship Lucy<3<Dallas. HARD. dallas please go actually visit lucy even though you know she doesn't want you to. crash her party. scandalize her in front of mr. mallory. PLAY WITH LITTLE COYOTE.

• Like x 1
  3. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

I have lots of feelings about Tamora Pierce's work, but only two real ships: Kel <> Neal in Protector of the Small and Pale OT4 in the Emelan books.

I want to second the person who said Conan <> Ai in Detective Conan. Yes, please.

The Girl Genius OT3 is basically all the quadrants vacillating rapidly with bonus >< when they go into the madness place.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke >< Jin; Jin <3/<> Touya; Kurama <3 Hiei

Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura is pale for Tomoyo while Tomoyo is flushed for Sakura but content to be her moirail and facilitate her flushed relationship with Syaoran. Touya and Yukito are balancing somewhere between flushed and pale.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    • Like x 5
  4. Jean

If I knew anything about Game of Thrones (or A Song of Ice and Fire, for that matter) beyond "there's lots of murder and incest, and the show takes that a lot further than the book", I would definitely help you out with that.

• Like x 1
  5. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

host club in my opinion, hearts everywhere. everyone must smooch.

6. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Mori<>Hani forever :P

• Like x 2
  7. Jean

OHSHC, troll version: the twins are diams, but think it's hilarious to make people think they're matesprits. Also they edge into >< territory a little.

• Like x 1
  8. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

BATMAN <3< JOKER IS BASICALLY CANON

• Like x 3
  9. Jean

Yeah, I think Batman's hatred is purely platonic, which makes the Joker's obsession with him even creepier is a 'oh, you don't want to hatedate me? i guess i'll just KILL YOUR KID' kind of way. (I mean I know Jason was killed because the readers voted for it, but still.)

• Like x 3
  10. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

I'm rereading some Honor Harrington books, and it turns out that Horace Harkness<>Scotty Tremaine is basically canon. Everything makes so much more sense now.

11. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

If so, Horatio did a really really bad job of it. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MOIRAILS ARE SUPPOSED TO PREVENT, HORATIO. :::PPP

• Like x 10
  12. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Shipping for ace attorney because apparently every single fucking ship I ship is apparently rare af

Phoenix <>/<3< Edgeworth
    Larry c3< Phoenix c3< the world
    Maya <> Phoenix
    Trucy <3 pearl
    Gumshoe <3 Edgeworth
    Klavier <3< Apollo
    Apollo <>/<3 Athena
    Maximillion <3 Klavier (why brain. Why.)
    Ema <3< Klavier
    Lana <>/<3/<3< Mia

13. peripheral

Shakespeare quadrants:

Titania <3< Oberon

Failed Titania o8< Puck o8< Oberon

One sided Antonia <3 Bassanio

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  14. peripheral

This is why I think they're actually kind of messed up flush.

• Like x 2
  15. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

THIS THREAD WAS MADE FOR ME
    great gatsby reminded me that i was a filthy homestuck
    jay gatsby <3< tom
    discourse: is nick/jay gatsby a <3 relationship or a <> relationship, because this affects whether gatsby is <3 or <> for daisy. i'm pretty sure he's <3 for but also the relationship between gatsby and nick is Pretty Homoerotic so who knows
    my brain makes the weirdest connections

• Like x 4
  16. Morgan Jae

also: it's been a while since i read romeo and juliet, but there's a lot of potential for all quadrants there

17. peripheral

romeo and juliet is basically two guys drag their whole families into their kismesis and it fucks up their children

imo

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  18. Morgan Jae

sounds like i need to read a summary of R&J super quick
    edit: wow there's a lot to unpack here

romeo <3 juliet
    mercutio <3< tybalt
    tybalt <3< romeo (one-sided, tybalt)
    romeo c3< tybalt c3< mercutio (one-sided, romeo)
    romeo <> benvolio (??)
    paris <3< romeo
    benvolio <3 mercutio, probably

thanks for this godawful shakespeare homestuck discourse
    edit again: TYBALT <3< ROMEO NOT TYBALT<3 ROMEO

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    • Like x 3
  19. are you *sure* tybalt <3 romeo? like tybalt sees him at the party and his first instinct is to go and murder romeo. I'd say it's more of a black crush at first sight

• Like x 1
  20. Also DANGANRONPA SHIPS ANYONE??

Chiaki <> Hinata
    Junko <3< Makoto
    Ishimaru <> Mondo after their little <3< debacle (fucking canon having a feelings jam in the sauna like the manly bros they are)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice