Homestuck-Style Cross-Fandom Shipping Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by autopsyblue, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

NO I HAVE FAILED AS A SISTER

oh well at least you have good ships :P

(i am not srs btw)

(well i do still blush about you finding out that i write mature stuff)

(that's still weird)

• Like x 1
  2. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

:D I try to have good ships.

(It's okay that is still strange. Like I getcha and it's fine and it's not like I'll read it, (tbh I wouldn't even like read it and skip the mature shit because you write mass effect stuff and I don't play mass effect))

• Like x 1
  3. Imoyram

OKAY SO I JUST WATCHED THE FIRST SEASON OF AGENT CARTER AND HO BOY

Peggy<>Angie
    Jarvis<>Peggy
    Jarvis<>Howard
    Peggy<3<Dottie
    Sousa<>/<3<Thompson
    Sousa<3Peggy

SO MUCH PALE AAAH

• Like x 4
  4. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

OH i just remembered my Parks & Rec quadrant ships: Ron <> Leslie is, imo, canon and incredibly important. Chris wants to be pale with Ann but he's so nice she keeps thinking they're flushed. Ron <3< Tammy 2. that one episode where Leslie tries to auspticize between Ron and Tammy 2. (and then Tammy blackflirts with Leslie!) when Ben initially appears, Leslie goes spades all over him, before realizing he's actually a really nice person.

• Like x 3
  5. hyrax

NICE i am very much on the Peggy <3 Angie train, or at least unrequited Angie pining over oblivious Peggy. but they're also great pale. Peggy <> Jarvis is excellent. and Peggy <3< Dottie hell yeah that's my jam right there.

• Like x 3
  6. Imoyram

oo one sided flush could be very interesting.
    The whole "tell me about your day" thing just really reads as moirails to me, doesnt mke that much sense logically, but humans have less need of someone to stop homicidalness, so moirails have to be slightly different human to human than troll to troll

I'd say Peggy <3< Dottie is practically canon, and I'm also considering Peggy <>Howard. Cuase like sheesh. every stark needs at least 2 moirails. calm down starks.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    • Like x 6
  7. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

Also, I want to say that Tom ends up somehow bumbling into a <3< with Tammy and Ron and gets Ron to his better senses in that episode? Mostly because he finally broke through to Ron via being a tiny tiny violence victim.

• Like x 1
  8. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Anakin<>Obi-Wan, episodes II and III are a tragedy about their moirallegiance falling apart. Because of Obi-Wan's extreme dedication to the Jedi way, he couldn't pacify Anakin the way he needed to, and his attempts just kept driving Anakin further and further out of control. Padme probably could have, but they were way too far in flushed serendipity for that.

In Troll Star Wars maybe Vader and Palpatine are "moirails," partly for political symbolic quadrant reasons and partly for awful Palpatine reasons. How fucked up would that be.

• Like x 12
    • Agree x 1
  9. I have starting shipping Ulrich<3<William (from Code Lyoko again) against my will. The against-my-will part is because they start out as romantic rivals over a girl and that's just sO FUCKING CLICHE BUT OK LOOK so the girl they start out as rivals with, Yumi, is fucking badass and has NO romantic interest in William besides some mild blushing when he flirts with her the first couple times and RIDICULOUSLY long-standing UST (Edit: why I put USR here IDK) with Ulrich and she eventually makes it clear that William actually annoys her especially when he starts actively driving a wedge between her and Ulrich so he ends up hanging around their group of friends as a sorta-friend, more to Yumi than anyone else BUT he still has this obviously dead-end crush on Yumi but at least he's not actively pushing it and Ulrich & Yumi are fucking ridiculously cute all the time and seem to be sorting things out and Ulrich still doesn't quite trust him but he seems to respect him and there was a fairly long period of time where William was possessed by the big evil of the series and when they finally got him out Ulrich fucking ran to him and seemed happy to see him and then there's THIS FUCKING GIFSET and that's it I'm on the boat I'm so sorry
    /rambling

Edit: FUCK THIS

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    • Like x 2
  10. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Wait, one of those is Ulrich?
    ...I remember him looking different.

11. Evolution, my friend. William is the one with dark hair.

Edit: whoops the lighting in that last shot makes both their hair look black; William is the one in black, Ulrich's in yellow.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    • Like x 1
  12. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

The live action one? Is it any good?

13. It's. Eh. Yes, it's good, and I like a lot of the plot line so far (they managed to salvage a lot of the plot trainwreck of Season 4, which is kinda miraculous) but it's really weird watching it in live action. I can't quite make myself believe they're the same characters.

14. hyrax

so my work has a website, and i have an account, and the website requires us to change passwords every 4 months. so i've taken to using some reference or ship name from whatever fandom i'm into whichever day i change my password. anyway, i mention this because i had to change it last week. so my password for work stuff is now... Kylo<3<Hux

• Like x 5
  15. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

My Inquisitor<>The Iron Bull is the Kanaya<>Karkat of Dragon Age.

Also Yoh<3<Ren was like. My original hate ship. The hate ship to end all hate ships.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  16. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

DSFIJLLK Okay so I'm watching the two most recent Xmen movies again... Eric and Charles have been flipping pitch and flush since they met, for serious. They are my favourite kismesises, forever and ever and ever XDD

(Also no wonder Charles was such a mess at the start of Days of Future Past... he and Mystique were SUPER pale - although not without a little pitch/ash on her end - then she just up and left :/)

• Like x 6
  17. PotteryWalrus

ALSO I have just been reading over the section of this thread I have missed - I ship Natasha<>Steve<>Sam Wilson so hard. Polypale 0T3 for the win - and poor baby needs two moirails in that movie, after finding his matesprit back from the dead XDD

• Like x 7
    • Agree x 1
  18. hyrax

oh my goddddd, ok, for me the entire X-Men franchise is basically the saga of Charles and Erik's wildly vacillating quadrants. First Class and Days of Future Past just convinced me that Charles, Erik, and Raven just need to settle down together.

• Like x 7
  19. PotteryWalrus

(I mean when I first watched the first X-men movie was I was so charmed by their comfortable old kismesisitude. They're definitely married of some colour, although I think whether it's red, black or burgundy depends on the day of the week XD)

And yes please they should all move in together. Although depending on the timeline Erik would be in and out of that house like a yoyo - he can never stay still when there's Injustice XD (If I open an Xmen thread...?)

• Like x 7
  20. I would be hella interested in an Xmen thread even though I'm only really into the reboot (First Class and DOFP).

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice