How do motivation

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by prismaticvoid, Oct 13, 2015.

1. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

Maybe this is just a skill I never learned, but it 's become more and more of a problem as time goes on. I just can't get myself to start things, or sometimes to focus enough to do them at all. I'd say it's the depression talking but it doesn't feel like that. I can tell when I have no spoons and it's not the same.
    I don't really know, honestly. But it keeps hurting my ability to manage my time and especially this year and onward I really, really need to work on that in order to stay on top of all my schoolwork. Anyone have suggestions?

2. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

ive had issues with this my whole life so far, only recently found stuff that works? maybe this'll be helpful to you too

i started keeping a bullet journal!! ive actually been making it myself because i find it much more satisfying, but if that is not the type of craft you do/you are not a crafty person, buying a blank notebook is fine too. id suggest gridded paper because it makes it easier to draw squares. making bullets and then checking off the bullets has afforded me a level of satisfaction that was honestly really surprising. so maybe making daily checklists will help out?

ive found using timers is also really helpful. if there is a thing you want to do, set an hour timer and work on that thing. just do it. if it's something you don't want to do, set a twenty minute timer and then set a five minute one after it ends for a timed break.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice