How do you write self evaluations w/out documenting...

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by Ben, May 9, 2017.

1. Ben

Ben Not entirely unlike a dragon

...your slide back into a depressive episode? Basically, I was a Teacher's Aide (formally a TA, but not in the sense that a TA replaces an actual professor being in the room) but also started going into an episode of having basically no social skills, constant severe anxiety, and minor bizarre behavior whenever someone notes I missed a deadline/didn't do something In Time.

I think it didn't really affect my TAing, but it's hard for me to say anything that doesn't have the general tone and flavor of "that day I ate oatmeal for breakfast"

Is it possible to get paranoia ala "people are talking about how they don't like me behind my back" with depression? I got it during the episode right before I was diagnosed, and it went away when I was on antidepressants for a while, but now it's back.

It started after an incident where a suitemate had loud phonecalls about everything she didn't like about me because I got annoyed that she was always tracking in Eau de Weed, so I assume it's not totally random, but it's part of why I'm having issues in normal social interactions.

2. Birdy

Birdy so long

@symptoms question: yeah, that happens to me. for me it's like "I'm such a bad person that everyone knows and they're all talking about how horrible I am"

• Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice