Howdy I'm a flower!

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Mossflower, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Mossflower

Mossflower Well-Known Member

[Insert witty opening here.]

Yeah I'll add something fun here when I think of something. In the meantime expect just random trains of thought, funny/odd things that happen at work, and possibly almost daily pictures of my bearded dragon if I can figure out how to get my phone to take pictures small enough for the forum to take without a lot of editing.

I doubt it will get to that point but please put all nsfw and tv show spoilers in a spoiler.

2. Mossflower

You ever watch a documentary and you just go. That's me!! I was watching one one adhd and it fits so much of what I deal with on a daily basis. If it wasn't for the fact that I don't have insurance at the moment I'd go looking for a psychiatrist or something. Maybe once I'm able to find a better job I'll be able to.

• Agree x 1
  3. Mossflower

You know my Dad has a funny way of wording things that makes most of his “advice” feel like a guilt trip.

He brought up me moving today and was talking about how there’s a lot I need to think about. Which I know that’s why I’ve been looking into stuff for months.

Then he brings up how this will be my first time away from home and that is something goes wrong it won’t be easy to go to them for help. I don’t go to you guys for help anyway because you don’t listen!

He ends it with a comment on how just looking at stuff around the house he doesn’t think I’m ready to be on my own. First off I won’t be completely on my own I’ll be with my boyfriend. Second of all the reason I stopped helping around the house was because you kept complaining whenever someone does or complain that no one helps in this house.

If you didn’t do all the chores while the rest of the house is away people might be able to actually assist.

Okay rant over now I’m just annoyed.

• Witnessed x 3
  4. Mossflower

Welp there was my heart attack for the week. I almost hit a possum on my way home from work. Thankfully for both of us it saw my headlights and took off back into the ditch.

5. Mossflower

My cats have suddenly discovered the house plant that is older than they are and are now determined they are going to knock it over.

That plant has been sitting there since before you guys were born why are you just now deciding to try and kill it?

6. Mossflower

My day
    has just been made. I have one of those coexist bumper stickers and have for years. Today the car behind me pulled in behind me at the gas station and an old man with crazy grey hair gets out.

This freaked me out a bit until he points to his phone and asks if he could take a picture of my sticker.

Then I see his shirt says something about the constitution not being set in stone or something like that I can’t remember clearly.

I tell him sure and he takes a couple pictures, thanks me again and goes on his way.

Good to know that even in a small town in the Bible Belt there are like minded people around.

7. Mossflower

The more I think about my upcoming move the more excited and nervous I get.

There’s still so much to do it’s a little overwhelming.

8. Mossflower

You know I knew being in a long distance relationship would be hard but nothing really prepares you to hearing a love song on the radio at work and almost breaking down into tears because you miss your S/O so much.

9. Mossflower

Just to add to my earlier profile post. My BF and I have been together for 2 years now, but last year a friend of ours we both got along really well with and talked to almost everyday ended up confessing that she thought she was developing feelings for the two of us. It caught us off guard of course but as we talked about it we realized that having her around just felt right.

The issue was that at that time she was dating another friend of ours and it was a rather rocky relationship to say the least. They ended up having a monster of a break up that we didn't learn about until just recently because during it she ended up having to move back in with her abusive parents due to money issues and didn't have a way to keep in contact like she did before. We still talked but not like we did before, and never mentioned it to us. Neither me or BF really thought all that much about it at the time.

She contacted us a couple months ago and told us all that had happened, and we fell right back into our old groove like nothing ever happened. She started dating someone else after the break up and moved in with him. Now though she says that talking to us like this again is making her realize the relationship she has currently isn't what she wants and they don't get along as well as she thought.

Now she feels like she's leading him on and wants to leave but that would mean moving back in with her parents. I'd hate to see her have to go through that again but I'm in the process of moving in with my BF in around 3 weeks and we don't have the room unless she was to sleep on an air mattress. Not to mention she had two cats to add onto the two we have and the apartment only allows 2.

It's just frustrating because we want to help her but we aren't in the same state and currently have no means to do it with. Though ideas have been tossed around of the three of us going in together and seeing if we can find our own place.

Either way if it turns into a ot3 situation that is going to be a very long explanation to my family that is only just now starting to realize that yes their oldest daughter is queer and it's not just some phase.

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice