i am a disgusting freak

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Void, May 27, 2015.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

hahaha I have a vagina that I hate. I have kinks I hate. I hate my face and body and once more flail back to wishing I was dead even on medication.

Who even has kinks for noncon, snuff, asphyxiation, forced submission, knives, and other shit like that? No one good, that's for sure! Everything about me is fucking disgusting. Just absolutely fucking disgusting.

I don't deserve my partner, I don't deserve anything. I wish someone would kill me like in those stupid snuff fantasies.

2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

aww, void, no, you're not disgusting and you're not a freak. not at all. you're good people.

hug flcl.gif

3. Void

Good people don't like the things I do

4. jacktrash

you got triggered by that one post about the kinks, huh? you know, a lot of folks here don't agree with that post. i sure don't. i've got several really good friends with kinks like yours, and they're good people too.

5. Void

I didn't even see that post till now but I am a bad person because these things aren't sexy and shouldn't be sexy

6. jacktrash

vastderp has said on his blog that he has a noncon kink. is vastderp a bad person?

nope, and neither are you.

7. Void

Vastderp has some redeeming features like being funny and being a good artist

I don't have any of that

8. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

I think you're funny. And I'm pretty new here and don't know you super well but you seem like a nice person. Your brain is being a dick to you and that's not in any way your fault.

9. jacktrash

are you or are you not the person who came up with that wonderfully weird robot-eating space monster? that is one of the most creative creature designs i've ever seen.

but you don't have to justify your feelings or your existence by having talents or anything like that. you're valid just as you are.

10. Void

I don't want to be me I am a fucking asshole and I make my boyfriend feel bad and I cry about how the things that turn me on and I can't finish my commissions in a timely manner and everyone fucking knows I can't do anything right ever

11. jacktrash

i'm not going to keep addressing your points one by one, because the things you say during a meltdown are fears, not facts. instead, let me reiterate:

you are good people.
    i like you.
    a lot of people here like you.
    it's going to be okay.

and if hugs would help, please imagine a big squishy bear hug from me.

bear_hug.jpg

• Like x 3
  12. prismaticvoid

Your brain is lying to you. Don't listen to it if what it's saying makes you want to die.

13. Void

/me flops

just wish I was average and cis and normal

14. prismaticvoid

Why be average when you can be interesting? Nothing wrong with interesting.
    (Also seconding the hug. *snuggles you* )

15. Void

Because the people I know in meatspace don't like my brand of unusual

16. prismaticvoid

Their loss. You're cool, you're as good a person as anyone else I know, and if there are parts of your life or thought process you think are genuinely problems, you deserve help addressing them.

17. jacktrash

you're gonna find you some meatspace friends and chosen family who understand and support you. in the meantime, you've got us. ^_^

i need to go to bed soon, my eyes are crossing. are you gonna be ok for tonight?

18. Void

Yeah. I will probably be okay.

• Like x 2
  19. jacktrash

one more hug for the road.

hug soccer.gif

see you tomorrow, try not to eat too many robots in the meantime. :)

• Like x 2
  20. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@Void I very much feel you on being poked in bad places by the post (and in my case the discussion) in tumblr txt.
    Aaaaaaaall of the hugs. All of them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice