(i can't believe there isn't already a) Skyrim/TES Thread!!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by applechime, Apr 23, 2016.

1. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

oh my god excuse me i need to download that immediately

• Like x 1
  2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

YES IT IS BEAUTIFUL.

3. applechime

skyrim NPCs i desperately want to marry:
    Serana
    Brynjolf
    Sapphire
    Nazir
    Karliah

skyrim NPCs i am not allowed to marry:
    Serana
    Brynjolf
    Sapphire
    Nazir
    Karliah

(òꞈó)

• Like x 2
  4. Aondeug

The fact that I can't marry Serana is the worst thing ever about Skyrim. Even worse than when the game crashes for no fucking reason.

• Like x 2
  5. applechime

RIGHT????!!!!!

the greatest injustice of our time. i was so excited..... she is so wonderful...... we would have been Happy Together....

• Like x 2
  6. Aondeug

You mean she could have sassed you whenever you made her coffee and you would have been like oh honey. Always sarcastic. ALWAYS.

• Like x 2
  7. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

first ever elder scrolls game was Morrowind and boy oh boy did I abuse the health cheat on that badboy. I've got muscle memory hitting the xbox buttons. I was like.. lvl 92 before I even remembered the main storyline was a thing. I skipped Oblivion and went straight to Skyrim because we didn't have the console and we wanted to newest shiny thing. Part of me wants to try playing it again sometime, because oh man was it fantastic. ;w; Excited for the Skyrim remake. Excited as fuck for future games too. I wanna explore Blackmarsh and Elsweyr!

• Like x 3
  8. Aondeug

You could fuck with the Sands of Elsweyr mod on the latter front. It's kind of really old mod wise and not that big, but still it is a neat thing and you do get to explore a bit. Certainly not a substitute for a game taking place there though.

• Like x 1
  9. TheMockingCrows

I've never played any of the elder scrolls game on a computer, is the thing.

10. Aondeug

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Whelp.

11. TheMockingCrows

If our old xbox wasn't a temperamental piece of shit, I'd be revving it up and playing right now. D: reminiscing makes me want to go raid Dren's plantation again. Free everyone I can, kill all the guards and evil bastards, and take out Dren himself. Get that Daedric dai-katana and all the not-nailed-down shit at a stupidly early level so I can be a boss the rest of the damn game. Hhh. I never knew WHAT I was doing in that game but it was the best confusion of my life.

12. Aondeug

I have never, ever beaten Skyrim so don't feel too bad. I only know what the plot of Oblivion is due to watching a speedrun of the game too so. Yeah.

13. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

i can't get realistic needs and diseases to work on my game :(

tried Ineed too, and nada

i need this. for immersion reasons. ahh

14. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

I want a Morrowind remake so badly. :( I just love Morrowind as a setting and want to see it all pretty.

• Like x 3
  15. applechime

ooh how does that work? it sounds like the kind of immersion i would HATE but would use anyway, much like my Realistic Lighting mod.... i love it.... except it's THE WORST....... at night you literally can't see shit but it's so beautiful at other times of the day.... and i kind of like having to creep around with Candlelight....

i'm gonna... post screenshots of places with different lighting... for reasons...
    riften-sunrise.png riften-sunrise2.png riften-midday.png whiterun-sunrise2.png whiterun-cloudy.png whiterun-sunset.png whiterun-night.png whiterun-sunrise.png winterhold-night.png

• Like x 1
  16. bornofthesea670

if you were talking to me, they are both mods making it a requirement to eat, sleep, and drink. you can fill water bottles and waterskins at a river or other area of water (fresh water presumable) and then boil it. you can also drink straight from rivers or drink a bottle of unboiled water, but you have a chance of catching a disease. getting too low on drinking, eating, or sleeping makes some stats region slower, among other things maybe, i don't know exactly how it works but i want it and why can't i get it to work, ahhhh

also sleeping regularly would be good since i also have pumping iron and you have to sleep and otherwise rest in order for it to work properly

• Like x 1
  17. bornofthesea670

also food becomes 'stale' which means...bad stuff if you eat it i guess? idk no one i've watched lets play has done it

18. applechime

oh noooo i'm playing through the dawnguard questline again and. why why why can't i marry serana..... why, Bethesda?? why would you put so much effort into showing how much we care about each other and then CRUELLY TEAR US APART??? :( why can't we be battle-girlfriends forever??

but also goddamn do i ever love the soul cairn, gimme those sweet sweet souls :9

• Like x 2
  19. bornofthesea670

YOU FUCKIN MEAN I CANT
    WHY AM I DOING THIS STUPID QUEST THEN
    I BECAME A GROSS VAMPIRE FOR YOU

ok I'm going back to the dawnguard lol sorry princess

• Like x 2
  20. applechime

@bornofthesea670 oh man have i got IMPORTANT NEWS FOR YOU
    she's on your side no matter what and
    if you treat her nicely you can eventually suggest she get her vampirism cured
    it's NOT FAIR THAT I CANT MARRY HER, she is so pretty and sarcastic and vulnerable and I LOVE HER....

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice