(i can't believe there isn't already a) Skyrim/TES Thread!!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by applechime, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Gyro Zeppeli

Gyro Zeppeli Pseudo Anti Cult Leader

That said, the Redguard nuking their homeland to death by using their illegal atom-splitting sword-fu too much kinda pushes them ahead in the rankings for me.

2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

To be fair. That is one of the most anime as fuck things in the entire franchise. But like the good sort of anime as fuck thing. And is a big part of why I like them so much.

Other good Khajiit facts: the Ohmes look almost exactly like particularly short Bosmer. While many tattoo their faces to ensure that they aren't mistaken, I feel like there are at least some who embrace this fact for tricksy cat reasons. Like someone somewhere has a 'Bosmer' maid that's actually a Khajiit and no one knows.

3. Gyro Zeppeli

That's something that always made me laugh, because the Thalmor tried to do that like "hide the moon to turn Khajiit back into elves" plan, when like, the Ohmes are literally right there.

4. Aondeug

omfg they did didn't they

and the ohmes are just

there

looking like elves

omfg

5. Aondeug

See I tend to think about how Pelinal Whitestrake went on an elf hating rampage on the Khajiit when I think of the Ohmes interacting with others in history usually. Fucking Whitestrake. Of all the things I expected in my knights of the round table-esque quest it wasn't a series of books about our mentally unstable elf hating demigod hero and how brutally and totally he tore apart those fifteen elves in front of their mothers.

6. Gyro Zeppeli

It doesn't help that Pelinal was totally like, one of two time-traveling robots sent to kill the shit out of the beast races.

• Agree x 1
  7. Aondeug

Another thing I was not expecting to be the case. And then it was. And I was like 'you know the trees making the seemingly lizards have boobs because mammalian races do just seems normal now'.

8. Gyro Zeppeli

Tbh the crazier part to me is the fact that the other time-traveling beast-killing robot somehow became the faction leader for the Altmer (zenimax lore be damned)

• Winner x 1
  9. Aondeug

and people say kingdom hearts has a crazy plot

10. Gyro Zeppeli

Lmao, whatever, if your end-times prophecy doesn't start with two time-breaking robots getting in a fist-fight, I don't want to hear it.

• Agree x 1
  11. Aondeug

God I wanna replay Morrowind though. I haven't even finished the fucking Mage's Guild quest in Oblivion I at least need to get that done. At the very least that must be done. I've got like...4 of the recommendations I need. I just need a few more of them, dammit.

but morrowind

she calls

I also keep forgetting I can like fast travel easier in Oblivion so I just walk everywhere because I forget that I don't need Mark and Recall.

12. Gyro Zeppeli

>Not having 50 scrolls of ALMSIVI intervention and a hand-drawn silt-strider/mage guild teleport map

• Agree x 1
  13. Aondeug

i never have almsivi scrolls in morrowind either tbf because i forget to buy them because...

uh

uhhhh

I don't know really.

14. Gyro Zeppeli

They make the first like 2/3 of the main quest super easy, because you'll generally end up warping back to Vivec or Balmora.

15. Aondeug

They really fucking do. When I remember to actually get the damned things. The first time I played through it I honestly hadn't known about them...some...how. Or like I guess hadn't really understood just how simple they'd make affairs. So I was like 'no i guess trekking across this cliffracer infested hellscape is just what i gotta do this is fine'.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  16. Aondeug

Also thank fucking god the shit that chases you in Oblivion never seems to move as fast as those fucking birds.

17. Gyro Zeppeli

Praise St. Jiub the Eradicator for ending the cliff-racer scourge

(Too bad that Red Mountain would have ended it either way)

• Like x 1
  18. Gyro Zeppeli

Sotha Sil confirms that Vivec is the biggest mood ever
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  19. Aondeug

Vivec is so weirdly inspiring. Or maybe not weirdly given my deal but.

vivec man

vivec

• Agree x 2
  20. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

jfc i just realized vivec's username was vivec

to be fair to myself, i have only played skyrim and two to ten minutes of daggerfall

i cannot with oldie game controls

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice