i can't remember for shit and it's. kind of scaring me

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by taxonomicAtrocity, Oct 19, 2015.

1. preferably BEFORE the colony of evil brain spiders clean the place out n leave an empty noggin 8P
    (kinda afraid someone's gonna take me off my meds to see if it's side effects and i'll end up offing myself or otherwise gettin srsly hurt, cuz drugged up me is already eternally chillin on the edge and unmedicated me is a horrific suicidal whirlwind of moon logic and determination)
    (like, i get that that'd be a reasonable step, eliminate variables, but someone should prolly also take my belt n shoelaces if i have 2 quit meds-ing? i need 2 remember 2 mention that in a way that won't make ppl flip)

• Like x 1
  2. okay, saw gp. she was all 'yeah wow i want an eeg, i'll talk 2 the neurologist n see if i can move your appointment up or at least have that ordered ahead of the appointment' so that's good! she also thinks that the patching out plus the tremors could mean a seizure thing but there was nothing obvi wrong w/ me in ways that pointed to anything specific.

• Like x 6
  3. Petra

Petra space case

Well, at least she's taking it seriously! How's your nodes?

4. less tender n swelly. oh! also she might give me a school note so that's good

• Like x 4
  5. (i really need that school note lmfao)

• Like x 1
  6. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

school notes are the absolute best

(well actually not needing schools notes is the absolute best but you know what i mean.)

• Like x 3
  7. my gp talked to the neuro lady and she's ordering the eeg and a couple other things before i see her so that's good 8)
    wish my leg would stop shaking tho, this is ridick >8(

• Like x 1
  8. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Im so glad you have adults who know whats up and are taking you seriously.

• Like x 4
  9. my gp is just super great in general, she's the best doc i've ever had for anything. also she mentioned that this could maybe be some kinda seizure disorder? with the tremors and the forgetting where i am and all. so i'm a lil nervous about that but also just want that 2 be the end of it? those brain spiders are a scary lot

• Like x 5
  10. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

So glad your GP is taking this seriously.

• Like x 2
  11. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

i didn't even think seizure, and that sounds totally like a thing that could be happening. not all seizures are grand mal, or even petit mal. some are just "absence." epilepsy is also highly comorbid with autism. not sure if that is a thing with you (i can't remember jesus) but it is a fact that i know.

• Like x 1
  12. @pixels it is indeed a thing w/ me! don't think i've outright mentioned it on here tho, so you're good. it'd make a lot of sense, and has the upside of not being some flavor of the aforementioned brain spiders. u can, like. do things abt it n everything

• Like x 1
  13. ah, yes. i finally had 2 ask someone 2 do something slightly different because i can't remember well enough to follow along w/ them and promptly flipped a tit at myself. now i'm crying over rp. great

14. this is fucking terrifying i want to die before it gets worse

15. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

*hugs* this sounds terrifying, and i dont blame you for being scared. Its going to be alright though, you'll see. And we'll all be with you the whole way, for whatever comfort that is. Hang in there. Youre going to get better.

• Like x 1
  16. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

There will be things that can be done. They haven't even really begun investigating it yet. But this is a real, hardware problem, and those tend to be tractable to some degree. We'll be with you, as @Lissiel says.

• Like x 3
  17. just realized i've been reading and rereading the same act of twig for a couple days w/out remembering it. #welp

idk if i'm masochistic enough to keep on trying to make this whole reading thing work for me

• Like x 1
  18. Petra

Petra space case

Might be best to put it off until something improves. I mean, unless you're really ENJOYING reading it?

• Like x 1
  19. i like it when i remember it! i just...don't remember it 8')

• Like x 2
  20. which gets stressful fast

god, this is fucking irritating and i am irritated

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice