I don't know why I'm alive (Triggers Galore)

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by tickingnectarine, May 26, 2017.

1. This is a thing that happens periodically. My life is stagnant. My body is disgusting. My brain is disgusting. I'm a bad person. I'm not very good at anything. I don't know why I'm alive. There are so many people who are better than me. Why do I bother? Why even exist?

I do not feel actively suicidal. I feel like I'm an inadequate human being and hate everything about me. And I have been this way for a long time. I am getting worse, not better, as time goes by.

(I don't really know what else to say right now, words are hard)

• Witnessed x 3
  2. I should probably die.

3. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Nah - is really hard to change stuff once you is a corpse. Unless the zombie apocalypse comes. But then you is just a wandering smelly thing trying to eat stuff you don't really want to eat cause it tastes bad and isn't even seasoned properly. (What is the correct seasoning for raw human brains? Garlic and oregano - a touch of onion, maybe?)

There is always people what is "better than me". Heck, I think about 99.99% of the world population is better than me at whatever thing - 100% is better than me at most things since I can't do them at all. I is not in competition with them, though, so it doesn't matter.

Life is not a game of who is better. Maybe on an evolutionary scale, but you is just one person. You isn't going to affect the evolution of humanity in any significant way even if you become your idea of 'perfect'.

Live today as you want to. Do what makes you feel good (as long as it doesn't hurt others, but I suspect you know that already). The goal is to become content with being you. If you feel you need to change a thing about you, go ahead and start the steps to changing it. If you is content with a thing about you that others think is wrong, tell them to go do naughty things with themself and leave you alone.

If you wants people to remind you that being you is acceptable and good - that is why Kintsugi is here!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice