i have never voluntarily blogged before in my LIFE

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Wingyl, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

ruby has been sitting in my room making dog noises and beeping for hours

i put on adele and the dog noises have ceased and shes overall quieter but there's still beeping, and now there's whistling that isn't actually whistling along it's just. whistling unrelated tunes.

2. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

yesterday: oh SGDQ is on! i'm gonna watch it!
    somehow what ended up happening was that i was listening to SGDQ and writing?? I wrote more fic in a few hours of listening to GDQ than i had done in the previous few weeks? outside of TASBlock this seems to be consistent??

:confutoot:

3. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

i am back to having written fully half the posted fics in the celeste fandom tag on ao3

i wonder if i can finish the fire i began and but i know better than before anyone else posts anything

i mean, i'm kinda stuck because i don't currently have a better name for this OC than 'Elinot" but still

4. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

OC is now named Morgan Parker

5. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

celeste chapter 9 celeste chapter 9 CELESTE CHAPTER 9

6. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

CHAPTER NINE CHAPTER NINE CHAPTER NINE ITS OUT

7. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

wavedash.ppt

the sheer concept of that cutscene is absurdity and then the content is even more

also apparently madeline's hair turns TRANSLUCENT BLUE-WHITE when she's out of dashes. I wrote a fic mentioning her cyan hair when out of dashes at one point and NO IT'S GODDAMN BLUEWHITE TRANSLUCENT

I was jossed about HAIR

• Like x 1
  8. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

chapter nine was. so good. i should pick up my pretty much done celeste AU fic again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice