I know you are, but what am I?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

I get a mix of male/female for you, @Ruevian so nb, i guess. xD

• Like x 1
  2. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Sweet! I've been told I often come across dudely online so I'm not surprised there's some male up in this biz. Thanks!

3. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

I'd blind-read you as male, 19 or 20 or maybe slightly older, but no older than 26. Possibly studying something at the moment. Aesthetic: A crow looking out to sea.

• Like x 1
  4. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

@Ruevian female, thirties, dark hair, friendly, librarian esc, dark seas with pointy jagged dark rocks sticking up, stormy skies, dolphins

5. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

That's exactly my aesthetic! YOU WIN!

But nah, as Imoyram correctly said, I'm an old lady in her 30s.

oooh, I sound hot. I'd date me.

Thanks guys!

• Like x 3
  6. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

I would be interested in people's impressions of me, given that I am a lurking lurker who lurks. I will reciprocate, tomorrow, if my phone cooperates with me for once.

7. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

@Ruevian I read you as male and female at different times, so....nb, I s'pose?

@hellfirelover haven't really encountered you before, but just based on that post, I am for some reason going with female.

• Like x 1
  8. Mostly masc but sometimes I'm like... ??? Maybe NB? Idk. You seem like a precious boy and I want to pet you and Wes and all the other trans boys on here. Secret Square Dad.

Urgh uh honestly I used to read you as masc a lot. Maybe it's cause you don't talk a lot when you do talk? Like I get the impression you're always choosing your words carefully.

Another doggy.

TRIANGLE. But like. Cool triangle?

Ffff actually if I had the icon that my username was inspired from it would be of a blue-tinted emergency robot surgery but that piece of art does not yet exist because I have not created it yet.

Yesssss I love John Su.

I don't want to fuck a bird thanks Uuuuh. Dark purple and dapper. Like, Poe-ish. I'm way too influenced by people's icons damnit.

• Like x 3
  9. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

@Ruevian thirties (swear I typed that before I scrolled up to check), masculine woman, wears a lot of dark colors, violins, driftwood. likes snakes?

@hellfirelover male, short? mid-twenties. not sure about aesthetic things, besides maybe bright colors.

• Like x 1
  10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I know I tend to lurk more than post, but how do I come off? (gender, aesthetic, whatever) [is curious]

11. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

AAAAH I am overwhelmed this thread blew up but I want to answer all of mine because I am so flattered and happy right now

I am 24. So you're not off by much!

yeeeessss Pearl is my favorite this makes me very happy (wait does this mean I am Pearl-kin now? that would be like having two of me and I can barely handle being one of me) also I changed my icon to a sketch of Pearl instead of similar colored screenshot of Pearl after reading this if that helps xD

close enough.

(fun fact: I was going to put my gender as "crystal gem" because like the crystal gems I am technically agender but don't really have a lot of dysphoria and I don't have an issue with female presentation and pronouns)

cute! that makes me think of cotton candy. like a tree with cotton candy instead of leaves.

have you ever seen a tree with moss or fungi growing on it after it rains? the bark is super dark from the water but whatever is growing on it will be bright and vibrant. like this stock photo:
    stock-photo-moss-on-the-tree-bark-261369809.jpg
    because your description reminds me of that, and the rivers in the mountains of Vermont and New York that are cold even in the summer but have a lot of cool looking river rocks that are super smooth and those are two of my favorite things.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

yes

I am wondering if the people who guess femme-nb looked at my posts in XX/XY or if I actually come across as that?

(also if anyone wants me to guess for them @ me or quote this so I can respond because seeing everyone post here with no idea where to start makes sirens go off in my brain)

• Like x 4
  12. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

maleish?

13. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

@hellfirelover- male, or butch girl, trashy vampire books, street smarts, orange wood, green felt lying on the wood, red berries
    @Loq - male, mountains, jungle foliage, rocks, colourful, late twenties,

14. Lib

Lib Well-Known Member

@Loq don't really get a gender-ping, kinda greenish-orange?

@liminal request for impressions!

15. blue

blue hightown funk you up

• Like x 3
  16. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

17. liminal

"Lib" reminds me of "Library" so you are like the smell of coffee and old books, and the colors I associate with you are neutral colors in natural tones.

• Like x 1
  18. sicklyprince

sicklyprince giant androgynous glam monster

i am pleasantly surprised by how many people read me as male (though not sure how much that's influenced by my username and constant posting in gender nay/yay threads.)

this is the nicest compliment i have ever received. thank you.

(also i promise i will tell other people how they read to me soon, i don't have access to laptop right now and typing long posts on phone is Hard.)

• Like x 2
  19. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

you're welcome! :D:D:D

• Like x 1
  20. liminal

some associations are really obvious, like warm colors (because your avatar is red and gold) and a compass (because to me, your avatar looks kind of like a compass)
    probably a huge nerd who is easily excitable, but friendly and fun to be around.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice