I know you are, but what am I?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

• Like x 1
  2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@IvyLB An Actual Fae, TINY, may or may not eat you for being rude. Might just turn you into something sticky. Very fashionable yellowish.
    @winterykite friendly, also smol, Blueish.

• Like x 2
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

What about meee

4. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Y ELLS????

• Like x 2
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

A shiny zebstrika

• Like x 1
  6. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

OH MAN THANKS!!!
    dfghj :3

• Like x 2
  7. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

i got a flash of haunter or bellossom (sp?)

• Like x 2
  8. Carnivorous Moogle

callout post for kintsugi user rowan void: may or may not be at least partly dreamlike summertime cryptid

• Like x 5
  9. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

• Like x 1
  10. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

SHIT HOW COULD YOU LET EVERYONE KNOW

• Like x 3
  11. Carnivorous Moogle

YOUR SECRET'S OUT MOTHERFUCKER HERE COMES THE CRYPTID COPS

• Like x 4
  12. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

can i ask for a pokemon?

13. kmoss

kmoss whoops

.......pokemanz????

14. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

@kmoss
    Delibird I'm 1000% certain

• Like x 1
  15. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

I'm not very good at doing other people, but if anyone has any impressions of me, that'd be awesome. I'm open to all kinds of impressions =D

16. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I
    I would ask about Pokemon but
    I feel like the fact that I am known to be the resident shiny Eevee might...skew results

• Like x 10
  17. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Putting the disclaimer on all my impressions cause I know people on here fairly well

@IvyLB lithe, tall, willow trees, autumn, the stretches cats do, cat yawns, cat eyes (makeup), homemade knitted blankets, staring into a mug of tea

@Re Allyssa warm, enveloping hugs from siblings, dark magenta, burgundy, contented feeling

I love doing these
    People I missed hmu!!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    • Like x 4
  18. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Did you do me?

• Like x 1
  19. Imoyram

@Xitaqa
    Mysterious, the scary looking person who is actual nice, cookies, brownies, dark green, friendship love, going out for drinks with best friends, stuffing a pillow over your ears when you are annoyed someone won't shut up late at night

@Acey
    Purple, pastel yellow, warmth, fireplaces, sunrise at the beach, sand in your toes, making shitty sand castles, splashing in a bath, getting your hair washed at a salon, sun shining on dew on the grass, lavender, lilac bushes on the way to school,

@littlemissCodeless
    Literal cat, rain blue grey, fancy gold and black pens you get from businesses, people watching on the bus, opera goers, fancy downtown subways

@Carnivorous Moogle
    Afab, dorky cute, the one high schooler who everyone enjoys hanging out with, but are always surprised that they like cause they forgot all the time, the loveable sidekick, orange, magenta, sunsets,

@Deresto
    Amab, cars, sports cars specifically, red, orange, old video games online, flash games, summer, twigs without leaves on them, playing with twigs and making building out of twigs in the grass in the summer, looking out the window while in class, looking out the window of a car

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    • Like x 5
  20. Imoyram

@winterykite
    Evening gowns, planetariums, sitting quietly in the dark happy, snow on roofs, frost on trees, satin, shimmery nail polish,

@Bel Capricorn
    Amab, long hair, that hot kid in the dorky club in high school, conventionally attractive with unconventional interests, cute beat up sneakers, laughing late into the night with friends, warm night in the forest content maybe camping, warm greens, healthy happy forests

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice