I know you are, but what am I?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

Holy shit, this got really long really fast. I'm still trying to catch up on the 12 pages of tumblr.txt that happened while I wasn't looking, so I'm probably not gonna read all eight pages of this thread before asking anyone & everyone to tell me what you read from me!

(Please note that I only just changed my avatar from an old van labelled "HOGWARTS EXPRESS" to a large gay rock made of two smaller gay rocks. So, if the avatar is being taken into account, it's probably more fair to state what you thought of me before.)

• Like x 1
  2. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

I am actually terrible at impressions. Like. My brain just throws up question marks at literally everyone. So I probably won't actually be trying to give impressions here sadly.
    You can do me, though, if I'm not being selfish by saying that. xD

• Like x 1
  3. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Life goals right here.

• Like x 1
  4. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

I am Please with this interpretation.

• Like x 1
  5. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Hello yes I am interested in evaluation

6. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Wow this exploded while I was asleep/at work. I'll progressively start working my way through this thread, but in the meantime I'll offer to give people my impressions of what kind of pet I think they would most enjoy (idek why this of all things is the impression I tend to get but it's fun so). Idk if I post enough to get read as anything, but I'm up for whatever (including @BPD anon 's garbage impression, I laughed and want to know that.)

• Like x 1
  7. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I might try to do other people's but let's be real here, im in it to find out

whaddabout meeeee

:D

8. dorkfang

dorkfang not here

I know I don't really talk much on here but I'm curious to know others' impressions of me, hahaha.

9. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

part two!

@WithAnH - warm, blues and reds and purples, old books carefully kept but well used, flowy outerwear, filing cabinets stuffed full

@soulsuckingisaacnewton - gentle and kind, also warm, greens and reds and browns, genuine smiles, apparently the letter g

@Mentarnes - cool, blue to cyan, smart and clever, reserved, a bit stoic, smooth gray rocks on a mantlepiece with a fire in the fireplace

@missoyashirou - frills and lace, pastel blues and white, excited and energetic, elegant, ribbons, a perfect cup of tea, warm to cool

@Snitchanon - Ʊ̸̦̬̲̟̮͍̫̘͈̮̍̎̑ͫ͆̊ͨ̍̋̂͢ ̨̦̦̤̝̣̻̮̹̬̦̻̤̋̔ͥ̿̿̒̀͆͐́̉ͯ͢͞И̸̡̳͍̣̳͈̳̩̟̻͎̫̱̬̳͙̩̬͔ͫ̓̌̇̎̄͊̏̆̇̿ͪ͐͊̒̋̂ ̴̷̋̉͋̆ͣ͗̅ͭ́͒̆̐̿̕͏̞̞̮͍͖͞Ж̢̇͒͗ͩ̆͊̍͆̅ͨ͗̇̚͏̨̳̠̲̺̲̫̼͈̦͎̭̟̕ ̸ͯ̊͛ͫ͆̒̍̋̀̑ͮͥ͗̚҉̤͎̖̙͉Ӥ̷̼̞͖́͑ͮ̂̒̾̾ͮͯ̈̚͘̕ͅ ͪ̍̆̓́̏ͫͬͫ́ͧ̈́̚҉̧̠̰͎̘̭͈͚̀Ѳ̨̛̥̯̝͖͎̤͍̈̐ͨ̈̅̿͊ͧ͢͜ ̡̰͕̳̭͉̦ͭ̍̍̇̐͐̉̀ͦͫ̕Щ̨͕̺̼̦̪̥ͥ͛ͬ̅ͧ́̅̍ͨͦ͆͋ͯ̏͌̍̓̀͘͞ ̵̧̘͇̙̱̠̫͂̄ͯͥͮ͌Д̶̶͌́̈͌͋͑̽ͬ͗ͭ͟͏̬̮̩̙̯̳̜̘ ̷̧̩͕̼̻̣͈͕̦̖̰̫̣̬̪̮͓̾ͫ͒̎̇ͬ̈́ͤ̏͒̈̄́Б̨͙̼̜͚̤̻̞͛̓̎̑̎͌͞ ̡̨͖̲͍̪̳̪̻̪͖̈́ͨͮ͒̍̆̊ͥ͑̂̍̈ͪͨ͂̑ͩ̕͟ͅḺ̛̪̼͈̂ͬͭ̌ͩͯ͞ ̋́̈ͯ͋̈̍̆͌ͥ̕҉̸͏̪̰̳̝͓̲̹̟̠̩̳͉̭̘̤͔ͅͅƐ̸̧̙̺͕̠̥͖͕͔̀ͤͦ̅̃ͬͤ͑ͮͅ

(but actually: cool to cold, pale greys and blues, very reserved, dry and witty, old books, new technology, raised eyebrows, faceless (and paradoxical))

@Emma - friendly, maternal, gentle, lots of hugs, pillow forts, warm to cool, reddish purples and warm greens

@Carnivorous Moogle - bright purple, very warm, big presence, holding hands, soft fabrics and cushy pillows, hanging out on the floor reading a book

@BlackholeKG - blue-purples and cold blues, cool to cold, open and curious, aquariums with blue light, lights that put stars on your ceiling

@palindromordnilap - Tetris, patterns, lots of bright colours, cool, a light presence but not a small one, papers mostly stacked neatly

@Mendacity - literally a xenomorph who is done with your shit cool blues, cool to cold, strong defender, do not get in this person's way they will end you

@wixbloom - flowers flowers errywhere, pinks and purples and blues and greens, a zillion hugs, cloudwatching, cool, deep and warm heart

@Bel Capricorn - curious, reserved, warm browns and yellows, cool to cold, neatly organized bookshelves, throw pillows

@Elph - smart, sharp, purples of all sorts, friendly, incisive, cluttered desk, very warm, neat margins of writing

@TwoBrokenMirrors - lots of blues, very warm, energetic, shares with everybody, will talk to anyone, intensely curious, flying saucers

@Aviari - all the birds all the time, super warm, greens and whites and blues, eats sunflower seeds, likes novels, keen-eyed and sharp-brained

@sirsparklepants - Ziggy Stardust brightly intelligent, effervescent when excited, intense but laid-back, bright pinks and greens, cool, very polite

@Moss - the best intern ever, lots of bright colours with lots of golden yellow, stoic exterior hides fiery passion, very warm, curious and determined

@dorkfang - green and purple, cool to cold, great hair, well-used personal technology, dog-eared books

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    • Like x 6
  10. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

THIS IS SO MUCH FUN I LOVE ALL OF THEM

what is a tree feel (I am being dumb i know what you mean) also plushie? that's an interesting addition ...

huh. i'm down with that

this is spot on. i am very slightly taller than average.

LOL papers everywhere. it's true.

i love this one to bits, ngl.

yup i am definitely a lady. good call y'all. :D

• Like x 1
  11. TwoBrokenMirrors

Holy shit kaylotta this is SO NICE
    so nice thank u
    the flying saucers bit makes me laugh i am exactly that obsessed with the paranormal/unexplained yes

• Like x 2
  12. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

...I guess I do count as mid-20s now. Even if my brain still thinks "early." But yeah, sounds about right.

All my problems in life are caused by Sailor Moon villains who have started draining executive function instead of life energy.

Interesting.

I am a sophisticated gentlewoman, as can easily be detected by the way I rant for hours about video game storytelling. ;;;)))

• Like x 3
  13. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@TwoBrokenMirrors blue, jaegery, masculine or nonbinary

@Kaylotta fem, warm reds and yellows, singer, very adult

@Snitchanon part of the northfield crew even though you don't live in northfield, very anon, witty

@wixbloom feminine, flowers, wixy, brazil, tries really hard to be positive

@Bel Capricorn young, masculine, associated with light brown

@Elph feminine, harry potter, very analytical and organized, i get the impression you just tend to put things in their proper places

@oph nonbinary, anon kinda like snitch, eternally confused by your avatar (i can't tell whether the picture you chose just doesn't work or if you meant it to look like it was stuck not loading)

• Like x 2
  14. unknownanonymous

@autopsyblue garnet, practical, straightforward, masculine, "why aren't you blue? why are none of the users with 'blue' in their damn names actually blue? like, i don't expect you to be an autopsy but why aren't you blue?"

@Moss yellow, masculine, still not used to your new icon

• Like x 3
  15. unknownanonymous

@WithAnH a Literal Incarnation of SCIENCE

@soulsuckingisaacnewton soft, gravity falls, associated with the colours black and brown and yellow and white

• Like x 1
  16. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

oh shit so many from overnight
    @missoyashirou - fem, late twenties to early htirties, eats sushi, light teal, dark navy blue, office plant foliage
    @Snitchanon - (breaking the blob type trend, as i dont actually really get that from you) masc-nb, mid twenties, brown hair, slightly taller than average, grey and blues, rain, highschool computer labs, <at dusk, sarcasm,
    @Emma - middle sister vibes, oranges and pinks, but kinda soothing, not super vibrant, kindness, early twenties, fluffy
    @Carnivorous Moogle - every gender???, when you had a ? as avatar i thought you were a girl, but now with this one you read a masc?, early wenties-late teens, floofy brown hair, candles, old carpet
    @BlackholeKG - bro, dark room lit only by computer, mid twenties-late twenties, probably has a demonish cat, eats plums
    @palindromordnilap - bro, bright flourescent lights over a messy bedroom, ake out containers, green, yellow,
    @Mendacity - bro, mid thirties-early forties, greys and faded purples, office cubicles, small kitchen at night,
    @wixbloom - happiness and fucking sunshine, comfortable, supportive, proactive, NB-male, gives great hugs, foliage, flowers, you and acey are like the positivity duo, mid twenties,
    @Bel Capricorn - dude-bro, tired librarian, late twenties, faded greens, beige,
    @Elph -literal oscar the grouch, but nicer, prickly though, masc, late twenties,
    @TwoBrokenMirrors - dude bro, middle brother vibes, blues, dark brown hair, late teens
    @Aviari - mom feels, late twenties, dogs, blue and greens, plants, mountains, open sky,
    @sirsparklepants - dude bro, mid twenties, browns and reds, burgundy, pavement, medium height,
    @Moss -bro-nb, hair is goddamn AMAZING, mid twenties, 26-27, sarcasm, greens and yellows
    @dorkfang - bro, early twenties, pop music, pink and purple, fancy pastries from a shitty bakery,

if you want me to do you and i havent, tag me

• Like x 2
  17. unknownanonymous

@Acey feminine, loves megidos and girls and steven universe, shitposting (in the rave sense of the term, of course, not the insulting sense) and humour in general

• Like x 2
  18. Lib

Lib Well-Known Member

Medicalness but also foliage is honestly a pretty good description. :P

I've actually just turned twenty-one, but a lot of shit's happened since I turned eighteen, so I would not be surprised if I coded a bit older some of the time.

tbh unknownanonymous' reading there is pretty much my internal voice sometimes. :P That's actually why I keep the '?' icon until I find a better icon; so I don't freak myself out on days when I gender-404. That said, feminine/female/etc are correct readings.

Happily I am no longer beige. Instead I am very pale cream.

I really like the imagery in all of these, especially the books. (And hiding in libraries is also a good description.)

• Like x 2
  19. unknownanonymous

@Deresto very orange and yellow, cartoons, homestuck, fun, i'm not sure about gender

• Like x 1
  20. TwoBrokenMirrors

Hahahahahaha jagery. Well, uh, yes, kinda. xD

Dude bro? I hope in the good sense and not the 'drinks too much, is very loud and annoying and ignores consent' sort of sense. xD
    I do actually have dark brown hair! Well done. And I'm actually 24, but I'm kind of pleased you think I'm younger. xD

Really fascinated that everyone reads blue. Is it my avatar?

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice