I said come in, don't stand there!

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Southe-lands, Dec 14, 2016.

1. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

CYKA BLYAT

(Idk what we're doing but I'm having a blast)

2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Hiya, Southe! I'm Acey! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

(also yessss i'd love to see your writing)

3. rje

rje here comes the sun

Hello hello an welcome

4. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

5. Southe-lands

Southe-lands A Cliff in Front, a Wolf Behind.

YOU CAN'T GO THERE

(Isn't it obvious? We're MEMING!)
    Thank you!

I'm actually thinking about making a thread where Kinsugians can help me pick which story I should work on next, so look for that!
    Hi!
    Heya!

• Like x 2
  6. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

The Make It So forum is probably the best home for that, and it sounds like a great idea!

Also we mostly seem to refer to kintsugi-dwellers as kintsugijin but that's not like a rule or anything (we mostly don't do rules anyway)

Also hi, I'm Xi or Rook (or Keeper or Stranger or etc) please feel free to ignore when I tell people how they should be doing things, I can't seem to stop entirely.

Useful tip, some folks put useful info or disclaimers in their signatures but your account defaults to hiding them. Other useful tips are stickied in this subforum if you didn't see it already.

Welcome to kintsugi, please watch your step, there are memes literally everywhere ^_^

• Like x 3
  7. Southe-lands

Memes everywhere? I feel right at home already. Fresh, spicy memery, just like mom used to make!

Also thank you for the advice, and for the welcome! I've just posted the writing thread in Make It So!

• Like x 2
  8. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Hello and welcome! I'm Nai, you can tell that I only check the welcome threads once a week because I am late to all of them!

9. Southe-lands

Fashionably late! Hi! Thanks for the welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice