I Should Go - The Mass Effect Series

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Kittenly, Aug 5, 2015.

1. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

mass effect 2!! I'm about like... 5 or so missions in, just got done with Overlord which was fun except for the wild and groovy ableist twist at the end ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

- I love the morality interrupts system, I hate when I miss one because I took my hand off the mouse for 0.2 seconds. missed an opportunity to pistol whip a guy which I think is just tragic

- told the Council to go fuck themselves which my Shepard has been wanting to do since about 30 seconds after she met them

- game please let me be nice to this man without making Shepard sound like she's two seconds away from ripping all his clothes off. I just want to be bros p l e a s e

- my favorite part about the new Normandy is how Miranda's office is right where the captain's quarters used to be. nice touch there. my Shep is having a hard time liking her - on a personal level, she finds she likes her very much. but she's also the enthusiastic representative of the man who considers it appropriate and subtle to put her office where Shep's room used to be.

- also love how the medbay has completely clear glass walls. patient confidentiality? who is she

- nexusmods does not, in fact, have anything to say about un-genderlocking the romances :( at least not for Tali. oh well at least I have Garrus. I got so excited when I realized who Archangel was going to turn out to be :D I miss my buddy Wrex though...

- new car despite being objectively superior in every way is still not as good as the Mako. new mission structure takes some getting used to. kind of miss being able to wander around.

played for like 6 hours today. it's basically everything I hoped for in a sequel :D

Last edited: May 30, 2022
    • Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
  2. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

oh yeah also the music in Afterlife fucks very much. the music in general is really good in this one

3. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Have just finished Lair of the Shadow Broker, am reading dossiers. Grunt is my Son. I am signing adoption papers Today, his loyalty mission is next on the list

also I would pay full price of the game again to see the episode of Science Fun Today! that Mordin guested on.

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  4. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

holy shit you do get to see him sing, this is EVERYTHING

• Like x 1
  5. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

god dammit. I went for Garrus (complete dork btw, doing sex research, very cute) but my Shep totally has a thing for Liara, doesn't she. this always happens to me in Bioware games. I always end up playing out a romance that I'd planned to do while my character quietly pines for someone else. this probably says something about me as a person, possibly just that I'm bad at planning

• Witnessed x 1
  6. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

ok but the guy I really want to romance is him:

he scientifically advised me to spit not swallow, I'm in love. it's a goddamn tragedy that salarians don't go in for romance u_u

• Like x 1
  7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

me2 COMPLETE, on to me3 unless I decide to look for fic that got completed in the interim between the two

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice