Vent I was born with a leak!

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Charlie, May 18, 2017.

1. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

This sure is a thread.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  2. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

There was a lot of context for it on Seebs' blog, but they don't tag things much, so like it might be hard to find.

There are links to the discord here, but I don't know if they expire or not? But you can ask for a link there if you want. It's not a secret or anything :)

3. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I think it's more to do with different approaches to canon truth, Charlie

• Witnessed x 1
  4. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I do think you're transferring issues you've had in other disagreements elsewhere to this one, and it's not just you doing that either.

• Witnessed x 1
  5. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

(ahh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to rate that. My finger must have slipped on my phone or something?? I'm sorry)

• Witnessed x 1
  6. VJ Wocky

VJ Wocky 36 Somnolent Void Seeks Perfection in Dissonance

you could ask a mod to move it into one of the limited subforums like Howling Into The Caring Void? then itd be just you and the mods.
    or even the Pear Wriggler if you wanted to vent without mods interfering.

7. VJ Wocky

VJ Wocky 36 Somnolent Void Seeks Perfection in Dissonance

there is now one singular rule but lots of guidelines and such to better explain it
    there was a banner thing that asked you to agree to it to access the private forums and maybe some other stuff a while back

unless they changed it i think some people can be invited into a wriggled thread in case you wanted it limited. you'd have to ask a mod

long and short of it is you sound like you aren't having a good time right now so some self care might be the most helpful right now, whether thats taking a break from kintsugi or just going to get some food/water/sleep for a while. i hope you feel better

• Witnessed x 1
  8. Charlie

9. Charlie

10. Charlie

11. Charlie

12. Charlie

13. Charlie

Hm. I do not feel safe revealing any vulnerability on this forum when I know a member who watches me supports dogpiling as an actual corrective method (especially since dogpiling is the greater part of what makes tumblr unusable for many, and is the main tactic of antis). This is a personal thought - filed somewhere where it is free of discourse.

14. Charlie

15. Charlie

I'm that video of Taako where he talks about how the people he trusts are 'nothing and no one'. I'm going to find it.

16. Charlie

17. Charlie

(vague/not about anyone on the forums)

to talk about how someone 'split on you permanently' is tbqh assuming a lot about their mental state just bc you know they have a mental health issue

i didn't split on you

i reasonably hate you and devalued my own feelings on this for a long time bc i know i can split on people (which is why i... mostly... don't talk to people when i'm upset)

i have a complicated relationship with you and feel disgust about what kind of person you are a lot of the time. it is not 'splitting'. it is not 'permanently splitting'. it is just hatred for you being a shitty person and also pity because i understand why you are a shitty person. no splitting required.

18. Charlie

tbqh I found phillip pullman's views on religion interesting bc despite people painting him a certain way the dude is clearly heavily invested in religion and loves reading about it. People make him an evil atheist strawman but he's not so bad. Some of this thoughts are actually inspiring, re: how religion is full of old stories.

Wouldn't debate that bc atheists have a bad rep, but I have a soft spot a mile wide for Phillip Pullman.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  19. Charlie

20. Charlie

me @ my ex:
    [​IMG]

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice