IDC anymore

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by SatyrHeartBeat, Mar 15, 2015.

1. SatyrHeartBeat

SatyrHeartBeat Scapegoatboy

Been in and out of depression for months now, meds are barely helping.

IDC anymore

2. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

:(

Not that it's the happiest prospect, but I'm told that it can be worth trying different meds (or doses) if they aren't working, but holy shit do I get sick of the medication-hunt treadmill sometimes. (I'm around 7 years in.)

*hugs*

3. SatyrHeartBeat

I am fucking done with meds, I have been on them for years. I am just going fucking do it eventually, once I get the means.

I am so tired all the time. and I just want to take care of it and do it.

4. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

I am inclined to suggest talking to a crisis hotline or similar support thing, because that sounds pretty bad, and is the kind of thing that I usually associate with a severe depressive phase. Which you probably knew.

5. SatyrHeartBeat

I hate crisis hotlines, I get anxious and frustrated and I don;t know how to talk to strangers

6. regulus

regulus New Member

7. SatyrHeartBeat

Ehhh I am butthurt with Imalive, I don't know the other ones but frankly I am not sure if I want to do any sort of 'hotline'

8. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Adding for anyone else who reads this, but the http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ also has a chat function.

I get not really wanting to talk to random strangers, though.
    I was going to offer to talk, but to be honest I'm kind of burnt out lately too, so I don't want to promise something and then not be able to provide. But! If you don't mind sporadic replies, absolutely feel free to vent into my inbox about anything. I've found that getting stuff out on paper/in text helps some too...

9. Vast Derp

Vast Derp Professional Griefer

man you sound really far down. that's awful. what usually helps you when you're low?

10. Totally David K

Totally David K So totally David K. Yup. David K, definitely me.

Would it be bringing up too much to ask what drove you to make this post?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice