I'M CAPTAIN KIRK

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TwoBrokenMirrors, Dec 17, 2018.

1. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

• Winner x 1
  2. TwoBrokenMirrors

NO SINGING IN MY FIC WE DON'T SING HERE HOW DARE YOU
    ...I don't know why I haven't referenced anyone singing at any point, that seems like an oversight.

Have one of my favourite little exchanges that includes that word like three dozen times

• Winner x 4
  3. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

HRRRM then... tree?

4. TwoBrokenMirrors

Ding ding! Someone is in a tree indeed.

• Winner x 3
  5. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

uhhhhhh i'm done unpacking so thinking of words... hard...
    'plant'

6. TwoBrokenMirrors

we have trees, but no plants, apparently.

7. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

-chanting- ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK

8. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

UHHH THEN. SKY

9. TwoBrokenMirrors

-me like a hurricane?
    One Rock-y and one rock-s, have both since it's you.

There were nine hits and eight of them were Skyhold.

• Winner x 2
  10. TwoBrokenMirrors

still mildly narked that i totally could have gotten into the new star wars trilogy and become a kylo ren fan if they hadn't chosen to have betrayal be a theme in the second movie

maybe if it all comes good in episode 9 i can deal with it. hmm. on the other hand, even if it doesn't, there's nothing actually stopping me from accumulating kylo ren merchandise for my own private gratification

• Agree x 3
  11. IvyLB

get the garbage boy plushes

• Agree x 1
  12. TwoBrokenMirrors

i mean i already have one of them
    his hood is wonky because they sewed it to his mask funny

• Informative x 1
  13. TwoBrokenMirrors

come to think of it i'm pretty sure i also latched on to captain phasma when i saw the force awakens, so

14. IvyLB

i mean to be honest. relatable.

• Agree x 2
  15. TwoBrokenMirrors

i'm aware she's dead now, it was also inevitable because villain in a star wars movie, but on the other hand

• Agree x 1
  16. IvyLB

look i keep up so little with star wars shit, she may as well be alive, or a barkeeper in an alternate universe who knows, not me, i am eternally oblivious to canon.

• Agree x 1
  17. TwoBrokenMirrors

i dreamed that i had to leave Thor (my best beloved baby dog, who died ~three weeks ago now) in a holiday kennel of sorts, and I kept trying to go other places on my bike but somehow i always ended up back at the kennel, but i couldn't let thor see me because he'd get panicky and anxious about not being able to go home with me, so i kept having to sneak around and try and get past without attracting attention. so that was a thing.

it wasn't as bad a dream as it sounds actually. at one point i did a sick bike trick that i'd never be able to pull off in real life. jessie and james from team rocket showed up at the end with huge comedy eyebrows. you know.

• Like x 3
  18. TwoBrokenMirrors

Rilli decided to go have a look at the Dark Brotherhood.

She finds them very funny, to be quite honest. They seem to take the whole business very seriously, and spend a lot of time patting themselves on the back for being efficient at killing people, which is something Rilli has been very efficient at for some time now without getting too up her own arse about it. She quite likes the Redguard guy who gives you the minor contracts, but isn't too chuffed with anyone else; Astrid gets on her nerves (although the revelation that she knows Delvin, and he apparently has a crush on her, was just delightful), the old guy isn't the funny kind of sarcastic, she's creeped out by Babette, Gabrielle's all right she guesses but not very interesting, Keerava has (in her opinion) the fattest head of the lot of them, and she fully intends to find a way to kill Arnbjorn and eat his private parts.

Despite not usually killing innocents, she's had absolutely no bother fulfilling contracts, because apparently 'someone wants them dead enough to pay for it' is enough to make them not-innocent enough that she doesn't have to think about it too hard.

She just met Shadowmere. She is in love, but Frost has been her beloved mount for so long she's also trying desperately to figure out a way to somehow bring both of them along at once.
    Also I know Astrid calls Shadowmere a he, but what if Shadowmere is a mare and she and Frost have babies. Those babies would be... perfection

Fenris voices two people so far in this questline, one of which I had to kill. I shot him several times with a bow and arrow about ten yards from the jarl's chair in Dragonreach; nobody noticed until he was dead, whereupon someone shouted 'MURDER', but as soon as I sidled in to plant the incriminating letter on him and exited the menu, everyone had apparently decided that it wasn't murder after all and they were all going to go back to what they'd previously been doing. Because... reasons.
    A similar thing happened when I shot Beitild in Dawnstar, actually. I was gently walking away from the scene of the crime when a guard rolled up and stopped to inform me that Dawnstar was a dangerous post because if the bandits didn't get you the animals would. He then walked on, stopped by Beitild's corpse, looked down, and went 'Oh. What happened?' before calmly walking away again.
    Security in Dawnstar is top-notch.
    I also found a couple of unexplained dead people in front of the tavern, but I think that was probably the dragon that had shown up shortly before. Unexplained dead people are usually dragons, in Rilli's world.

• Winner x 3
  19. TwoBrokenMirrors

Horse Problem possibly solved, found and downloaded a mod that lets you just. accumulate horses and keep them in a herd. and a related mod that lets you summon them with a Horse Horn.
    Haven't tested it yet, but all fingers shall remain crossed.

• Winner x 3
  20. TwoBrokenMirrors

Reminder to self: set Shadowmere to essential

setessential 0009CCD7 1

summon son boy to house?
    prid <refid>
    moveto player
    wiki lists refid as xx003F54, go find him and find out what those xs are

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    • Useful x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice