I'M CAPTAIN KIRK

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TwoBrokenMirrors, Dec 17, 2018.

1. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

they decided to make him the world's scrunkly and they were right to do it

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

they were absolutely right and it worked perfectly

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  3. TwoBrokenMirrors

Pa & Belle- now just renamed 'Ranchers'- Matt & Ava have had their illegal rapidash removed in bdsp, as is right and proper.

• Winner x 3
  4. TwoBrokenMirrors

so my impression of brilliant diamond is: it's a really, really faithful remake to the extent that it's not actually particularly interesting in its own right
    I like what they did with the underground a lot, but i'm not sure about the changes to contests, and those are the only two major changes i've run across. Everything else is just... dppt, but with fancier graphics.

• Informative x 4
  5. TwoBrokenMirrors

which doesn't make it bad! love me dppt. but as someone who's played dppt a lot, they haven't exactly... changed anything except underground and contests

6. TwoBrokenMirrors

anyway this is the watchdog of the old lords from bloodborne's chalice dungeons and he is my friend
    [​IMG]

7. TwoBrokenMirrors

he go :V and eat people

8. TwoBrokenMirrors

me walking my two dogs (watchdog & cleric beast)
    upload_2022-5-1_21-36-20.png

• Winner x 3
  9. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

good, very good dogs in fact

• Agree x 1
  10. TwoBrokenMirrors

mumbles
    squashes melli in with ingo and emmett, prods the ship dynamic with a stick
    melli would be fffffurious and disgusted at the concept of twincest but melli is furious and disgusted with everything...

• Winner x 1
  11. TwoBrokenMirrors

concept
    melli and ingo start dancing round things
    emmett arrives (somehow), neither ingo nor emmett recognise the other
    but they get on like a house on fire because of course
    melli is WILDLY jealous, attempts cold shoulder, both boys are too autistic & caught up in New Weirdly Familiar Friend to notice
    melli gets bored and annoyed at lack of success very quickly, storms over to pearl village to be like HELLO???
    walks in on the boys doing naughty things
    expresses OUTRAGE at this
    joins in
    has up-close view of both boys and how weirdly similar they are and how much they unconsciously mirror each other when not thinking about how they behave
    melodramatically accuses them of secretly being brothers and PERVERTS and LYING TO HIM
    flounces out
    boys look at each other like well fuck it would actually make so much sense whadda hell
    decide to... go find arceus to get some answers
    melli follows them
    ???
    happy ending???

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  12. TwoBrokenMirrors

there are three fics i have planned or mostly planned and will never write
    -brock/james brainwashing gen 5 anime inspired bullshittery
    -Let's Make All Four Notable Juniors From Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation/the Untamed Do Kissing (planned out with sparklez)
    -the one i just planned in the post above

• Winner x 2
  13. TwoBrokenMirrors

@TheOwlet is 'winner' really the correct response to that

14. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

listen stories you have in your head only are still Winner. unseen creativity is still creativity.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  15. TwoBrokenMirrors

aww!
    technically the one i planned with sparklez lives on a gdoc but idk if he's okay with me sharing it

16. TwoBrokenMirrors

update: he's fine with it, so if anyone reading this wants to read copypasted largely unedited chatlogs of two people bouncing Hey What If Jin Ling Was Bullied Into Kissing Three Other Juniors And Also There's Hurt/Comfort off each other until a story comes out you can find it here.

The relevant characters other than jin ling are the three other notable juniors from novel/show, so lan shizui, lan jingyi, and ouyang zizhen. wwx, lwj, wen ning and jiang cheng show up also. also, like, spoilers, because this is post-canon. if you haven't read the novel or seen the show you can read it but it's not the easiest canon to get into without context

• Informative x 1
  17. TwoBrokenMirrors

I'm not going to reblog it because I like to keep my blog largely free of more serious topics but Ali reblogged this post and i'm going to link it here so i can come back and look at it and admire it a bit because it says everything I was trying to say in the post i quoted above but in a more articulate fashion

18. TwoBrokenMirrors

me making caro: alright he starts off as a bit naive, less experienced in the world than he thinsk he is, but he has the potential to become a dangerous figure, amoral, laughing and charming people as he goes despite it all
    me playing caro: oh no he's a dork. oh no he's a huge dork. oh no he has a conscience. oh god. nerd alert

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  19. TwoBrokenMirrors

caro has more or less officially gone from suave to 'oh god things keep happening to me'
    he is now a vampire- shitty non vampire lord version- and not enjoying himself
    the funny thing is, he was created as a cute seductive twink (or as close as skyrim gets) specifically to marry balimund the blacksmith in riften. and i always imagined their meeting as balimund looking up and seeing this elegant suave lad and being like, gasp, how could someone as worldly and handsome as that ever want a rough old man like me.
    so naturally caro a) spawned near markarth all the way on the opposite side of the map to riften and b) developed into a loser
    so at this point by the time he gets to riften he's more likely to be walking past the forge covered in shit from falling in the canal and looking over his shoulder convinced the dawnguard will be after him any second
    which admittedly makes it way funnier if balimund has the exact same reaction

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  20. TwoBrokenMirrors

i am a little mean to caro he is not a sad wet rat all the time he is an extremely handsome boy with a lot of charm and a naturally good nature
    things just keep happening to him that turn him into a sad wet rat

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice