I'M CAPTAIN KIRK

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by TwoBrokenMirrors, Dec 17, 2018.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

def fairy ghost

• Winner x 1
  2. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

everyone's cowboysona is some variant of neutral except for mine
    pr did point out that i was evil yet wielding a water gun, to which i replied that i am clearly very lawful. it would be against the law to shoot someone with bullets.

• Winner x 5
  3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Omg perfect.

• Agree x 3
  4. TwoBrokenMirrors

bella's favourite toy has been killed an awful lot today. i think she's feeling the Call of Spring and it calls her to murder things

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

That might be what gotten into Lilly lately too.

• Useful x 1
  6. TwoBrokenMirrors

me, idly to myself: why do i keep getting this weird almost floral aftertaste in my mouth my dinner had nothing that could cause this
    me, thirty seconds later: you drank a can of dr pepper you fool

• Witnessed x 1
  7. TwoBrokenMirrors

People are, of course, welcome to headcanon whatever they like, but I can't say I understand why so many people seem to think Solas is a sub and/or full of self-loathing. It's just completely opposite to how I see him, which is basically shitty dom with inflated self-image.

If anyone wants to try and explain, do feel free. I can't guarantee I'll agree with you once explained, but I'm not gonna shit on you either lmao.

• Agree x 4
  8. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

frankly I see way too much suave dom solas so I just wanna see him get wrecked

9. TwoBrokenMirrors

I mean that's entirely fair
    I in no way see him as a suave dom. He's a shitty fucking dom who does indeed deserve to get pinned down and his shit thoroughly wrecked. I just don't think he naturally leans towards subbing in the least.

• Agree x 2
  10. TwoBrokenMirrors

11. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Arvar/Dorian

12. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

13. TwoBrokenMirrors

• Who was the one to propose: Dorian, actually, but mostly because he's not stupid and Arvar had been unintentionally dropping hints for months. Arvar didn't mostly because he worries that he'll Pin Dorian Down Too Much somehow despite being away for large chunks of time anyway
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: Dorian, because Arvar would be happy tying the knot at a pretty clearing in the forest
    • Who decorated the house: Dorian does the overall interior themes, Arvar provides the individual decorations. Not always to theme.
    • Who does the cooking: Arvar can in fact cook, and does so. Dorian can't cook for peanuts.
    • Who is more organized: Both of them have very personal, arcane organization methods that have become somewhat mutually intelligible over time but are incomprehensible to outsiders
    • Who suggested kids first: Arvar found some orphans. They followed him home, can he keep them?
    • Who’s the cuddler: Arvar. Huge snug boy
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Dorian jetpacks quite often actually.
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Digging up weird lost magical theories and debating them endlessly. And opera.
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: Dorian. If they're in Tevinter, Arvar getting drunk is basically a death sentence, after all.
    • Who kills the spiders: Dorian points at them and makes a high-pitched noise, and Arvar takes them outside.
    • Who falls asleep first: Arvar sleeps like a large, horned log
    • A head canon: Arvar is more blase about having to play the slave and/or PoW than Dorian is about having to make him do it.
    • Their relationship summed up in a gif: Not gonna do this because I'm a lazy fuck. Might later?
    • Do they have any “rituals”? Making Mae wear a sending crystal to the opera and listening to it at home and critiquing the singers and also the other audience members
    • Who has the most patience? Arvar by a long way.

• Winner x 3
  14. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Elouan and Aodh :P

15. TwoBrokenMirrors

• Who was the one to propose: VITA... Jhijhi wouldn't think of it. Ever. Wouldn't enter her head.
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: Jhijhi, because what the fuck are these fucking arcane processes and rituals, what the fuck, do you have to do this properly for it to count?
    • Who decorated the house: Vita. Jhijhi would live in a bin if she had to.
    • Who does the cooking: Can... can either of them cook? At all?
    • Who is more organized: Vita, except when it comes to things like weaponry and planning assassinations, in which case Jhijhi transforms into a persnickety pedant who has to get everything Just Right
    • Who suggested kids first: That would have to be Vita, Jhijhi would be startled by the concept of someone expecting her to raise a child with any level of competence. That or biology gets there first.
    • Who’s the cuddler: Vita. Jhijhi cuddles in her sleep though.
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Vita is the big spoon, and Jhijhi just curls up in her embrace and pillows her head on the tity
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Probably working on their Black Widow shit together, Vita doing various levels of teaching depending on how far along their timeline they are
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: I don't think either of them would tbh? Jhijhi is too paranoid, certainly. Vita might if she went to a party maybe?
    • Who kills the spiders: I don't think either of them are that bothered by creepy-crawlies
    • Who falls asleep first: Vita
    • A head canon: Jhijhi gave Vita a rose once, in a genuine calculated expression of romantic affection, and then got so embarrassed she tipped herself out of the window. Vita still brings it up years later as the best gift she ever got.
    • Do they have any “rituals”? Jhijhi doing her healing on Vita to keep her estrogen levels up probably develops into a ritual quite quickly. I can also see Vita developing caretaking rituals to ease some of Jhijhi's aches and pains and such.
    • Who has the most patience? Vita, except when Jhijhi is hunting someone. She keeps all her patience for that, you see, which leaves none for everyday things like waiting for food to be ready.

• Winner x 1
  16. TwoBrokenMirrors

• Who was the one to propose: ...Are they married? Do either of them manage to get over their issues long enough to consider being so? Does Elouan propose just to annoy his sister? These questions and more at 10pm
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: I feel like both of them would go insane but for different reasons
    • Who decorated the house: Elouan. And Eubha, Aodh's grandmother, if she has the slightest opportunity
    • Who does the cooking: Iirc Elouan learns to cook purely to force Aodh to consume nutrition
    • Who is more organized: Oh dear
    • Who suggested kids first: Thank-God-You're-Alive fucking and biology
    • Who’s the cuddler: Neither of them are obsessive about it, I don't think?
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Elouan gets to big spoon sometimes! Other times I think they more form some kind of strange knot
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Arguing about stupid things
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: Elouan. This causes an argument.
    • Who kills the spiders: Aodh, although if left to themself they'd let spiders walk all over them without batting an eyelash
    • Who falls asleep first: Elouan, because Aodh Does Not Do The Sleeping Thing Unless Forced
    • A head canon: Sometimes they argue about whatever they're doing so intensely that anyone watching manages to miss that they're actually accomplishing the task efficiently and with a good level of teamwork. Arguing is just how they do.
    • Do they have any “rituals”? Post-'break-up' sex
    • Who has the most patience? Aodh, but honestly both of them are basically sulphur matches just waiting to go up at the next opportunity

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  17. TwoBrokenMirrors

anyone else read the Moomin books as a kid and get scared shitless of the Groke?

18. TwoBrokenMirrors

i can't find the picture i'm sure there was that scared me when i was tiny (thinking about it it may have been of the Hattifatteners, who also scared me) but i did find this and this basically sums her up
    628c674acaa426b81738860d4bd68cae--tove-jansson-moomin.jpg
    anyway i was incredibly scared of her so naturally since the Moomins have been undergoing something of a revival and merch has become more available I've been looking for merch of her. Today I found a plush of her and purchased it. The Groke is my friend now

• Winner x 5
  19. TwoBrokenMirrors

oh my fucking god
    by making my oblivion pc such a hopeless trash fire i have freed myself from feeling too awful about making mistakes or weird decisions because pretty much whatever i do it'll be in character

• Winner x 5
  20. TwoBrokenMirrors

[hugs mirkel]
    imma make you into a d&d character or something at some point you deserve it you awful garbage heap of an elf

• Winner x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice