I'm considering trying to move out of my parents' house under my own steam - advice/logistics?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by BlackholeKG, Feb 27, 2017.

  1. dobedobedo

    dobedobedo Member

    If you talk to the local job centre they might be able to refer you to a disability advisor or a separate disability help into work scheme, if finding work becomes difficult. I didn't have to wave any Disability Credentials around to get help either even though I technically have some. I'm down in Exeter tho idk if it works different in London but it's a thing at least somewhere.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice