1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

images that make you go "hmmm"

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Technicality, Oct 28, 2017.

1. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

hamzardous

• Agree x 5
  2. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

Snip03.PNG
    Ah, yes... 'bulletproof'.

• Useful x 3
  3. fowlJ

fowlJ Member

To be, fair, for all we know there could be tubes on the inside that are still fine.

• Agree x 3
  4. seed

seed plant me

Screenshot_20181205-003156_Chrome.jpg

• Informative x 4
  5. Verily

Verily invests her cash in stock in Cyber Disney

That ceiling fan has got to go. That thing is singlehandedly tearing the room apart. Like the opposite of a good rug.

Also the statue is probably too tall for the space but the ceiling fan is a worse problem imo.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Like x 1
  6. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

why is it also lights

7. Verily

Verily invests her cash in stock in Cyber Disney

Ceiling fan with lights is a pretty common combination around here. I think it’s because the middle of the room is a pretty good place for overhead lighting and you’ve got to run the wiring anyway for the fan, so might as well get as much use as possible.

My objection is the color and style compared to everything else in the room. It’s bulky, rounded, and silver instead of spare and some color that would match. Its bigness also makes the ceiling seem even lower compared to the awkwardly tall statue.

• Agree x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice