In Excitable Shambles- Nerdy Hellthread

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Jemmy, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

[​IMG]
    i recently made an absolute shithead of a lad. just a real motherfucker. he sucks so bad and i love him soooo much. his name is alistair byron.

for his personality please refer to this song

• Winner x 1
  2. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

ive been doing noncontober and just realized i COULD post shit here....but id i might not bc its A Lot. well see

• Like x 1
  3. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

okay im gonna post noncontober stuff that im Real pleased with and will tag each appropriately but theres a blanket tw for noncon and nsfw for all of them, as you might, imagine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

nervous laughter

4. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

also the cute guy with the long blue hair is one of my newest characters and hes a complete fucking megalomaniac and therefore EXTREMELY fun to write i love him. his name is alastair byron

bastard

5. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

wow it sure has been [checks] a LITERAL YEAR huh. goddamn. yes im still into happy tree friends yes its truly fucking tragic YES ive also made so many other ocs and bastards. perhaps i will post more

HOWEVER THERE IS....ONE THING. i have realized that using my name on here as is? NOPE CANNOT DO THAT because now i am semi popular w my ao3 name being the same. how can i be problematic if im so easily traceable???? thank god we already have a thread for that but seriously, how did i not think of this, checks
    oh god it was over two years ago

• Witnessed x 1
  6. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

jesus christ i have got to post here more often. i have got to get weirder. :msap:

7. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

actually as soon as i post this i think about the fact that i have, in fact, gotten weirder. i just have to post it

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice