incest shipping thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by context-free anon, Mar 17, 2017.

1. context-free anon

context-free anon Well-Known Member

yeah the same happened with stridercestweek. hoarding urls is technically against tumblr's rules but they're about as good at enforcing it as they are at enforcing anything.

also what about flushed equius/nepeta? they're not related but a lot of people think they have a very sibling-like relationship.

• Like x 4
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

You know whats a good ship? America/canada. Love that good good twincest. Also love me some trashy england/america hateshipping (though russia/america's my fave hateship in hetalia, that cant be considered incest unless its a weird "what if they were raised together" au).

North and south italy are adorable as well tho its not my favorite

• Like x 4
  3. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

mm all good hetalia ships. I definitely love hatey fighty america/england, the main reason i didn't get into that ship as much is that the art/fic I saw was never extreme enough cx to be fair i fell into russia shipping hell and didn't look that hard

han/luke/leia is gr8 and i appreciate how every star wars trilogy has starred excellent ot3s so far

and how has no one mentioned the True Nostalgia twincest yet?
    [​IMG]

(tbh i love almost any Mischevious Twins Incest- fred and george are also great)

• Like x 7
  4. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Oh! And Thor/Loki. Excellent incest ship. A+

• Like x 5
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I always loved the twins in ouran but my heart will always lie in the casual cousincest with mori and hani. Its Very Good.

• Like x 5
  6. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Sure as fuck ain't stopping me though. All you have done is be an annoying idiot of a human being. We're still here. We're still making it.

• Like x 2
  7. Inkblot

Inkblot I'M GOING TO THE LOST CAUSE PIT, MA

How could I have not mentioned Wanda/Pietro Maximoff, she lowkey checked him out while he was changing shirts and ripped the heart out of his murderer so he'd know what it felt like

• Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice