Intro

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Chiomi, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

Hello! I'm Chiomi, default url herebedragonflies on tumblr. I am generally as transparent as possible with my identity online, and have most of my stuff interlinked: my assumption is going to be that other people are the opposite and to absolutely respect privacy. So, like, if you ever get the urge to follow me on Twitter or something, feel free, I love people, but I won't follow back or talk to you about anything from here unless you explicitly tell me that one or more of those things is okay.

I'm 25, and prefer feminine pronouns but am fine with neutral pronouns. I have depression and quite probably PTSD, and am on antidepressants but not in the therapy I probably should be because I can't afford to decompress any time in the near future. I do web presence for a couple of bike stores (I'm for more qualified to talk bikes than websites) and have one year left of my undergraduate degree before hopefully going to UW-Madison for the Sociology graduate program.

I knit and write - mostly fanfiction for Teen Wolf, though also some original stuff, Homestuck, and a Homestuck/Kagerou crossover that is dear to my heart.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    • Like x 1
  2. Stophelping

Stophelping Building a house out of love

I thought that name was familiar. I read your crossover. It's lovely.

3. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

4. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Trivia point: It was months and months before I connected "chlomi" (note spelling) to "herebedragonflies".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice