Issue with housing/social workers

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ChelG, Aug 9, 2019.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Okay, we're going above their heads and through various avenues to see if we can get the decision overturned, and if not I'm gonna put my name down to move. Once we've sorted that out, then I'll pursue the "either not listening or gaslighting" issue.

• Like x 1
  2. bushwah

bushwah a known rule consequentialist

I recognize I don't have all the information here but I still very much approve of this decision.

• Agree x 1
  3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

If we pursue the second issue while trying to pursue the first issue it'll just make a no even more definite, but I think it needs to be pursued at some point. If they're either ignoring or lying about what I said and don't have any actual notes on what I said, that's not a safe situation. What happens if I go to them for help if I'm suicidal again or I got robbed or something and they shove that down the memory hole?

• Agree x 2
  4. bushwah

bushwah a known rule consequentialist

Yes, yes, yes. You are so fucking correct here. Protect yourself.

• Agree x 2
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm seeing the doctor about a foot problem soon, so while I'm there I'm going to enquire about emotional support animals. In the UK there isn't a registry for them, but you can get a prescription for one from a psych, if I'm parsing the info correctly.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice