It's a perfectly normal and functioning spaceship. (Time to Orbit: Unknown)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Re Allyssa, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Okay so I need someone else to read this so I can talk to them about it
    Time to Orbit: Unknown

It's a sci fi story about Aspen Greaves who wakes up 5 years early on a 20 year trip into deep space to terraform a planet and set up a colony. SOMETHING has had to have happened to the crew. And the back up crew. And the back up back up crew for them to be woken up under emergency protocol - and it just gets worse (better) from there.

This is the blurb that's on the author's website:
    I stayed up until 6am binge reading it and only put it down to sleep because my boyfriend was getting up for work and he makes sad faces when I don't sleep enough.

People have been describing this story as ADHD crack, for some reason. I think it's because there is always SOMETHING happening. One Situation gets resolved but that creates another Situation immediately, etc.

I think there might need to be some trigger warnings on it, but I am really not very good at those... This is the post I read that got me to read it. so animorphs level of angst and maybe horror and graphic detail might be a start as far as warnings go? I've never actually read animorphs though lol

anyway now i'm caught up and have to wait for new chapters to come out twice a week ;-;

also i love the way the author talks about the story:
    upload_2023-9-4_19-54-32.png

• Winner x 3
  2. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

I love that spaceship, it has so many problems.

• Agree x 3
  3. Re Allyssa

No it's perfectly normal!! XD

• Informative x 1
  4. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Delphin Synthetics strikes again!

5. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

one of these days im going to have to finish reading this spaceship.... and all its perfectly functioning and normal attributes

6. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

No longer on the spaceship! Now on a perfectly functional and normal planet.

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  7. Re Allyssa

i can't believe we're off the ship. i can't believe we made it to orbit!!! time to orbit was known!! gasp!

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice