Jams

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by wixbloom, Feb 23, 2015.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

The new fall out boy songs.

2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I haven't been able to stop listening to one of TMBG's most recent songs lately. I'm totally addicted!

• Like x 1
  3. siveambrai

siveambrai Negative Karma Engine nerd.professor.gamer

I've been listening to a lot of Postmodern Jukebox, mostly due to the fact that I don't stop singing.

4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i dont usually listen to songs that tell stories in voice mode instead of singing, but i really like this

5. fairjennet

fairjennet New Member

The bass drop, okay? I have no shame.

6. This was actually my thing for a bit:

But this is my most recent:

And I can listen to these two alternating for hours:

God I'm going to be on this thread so much.

7. siveambrai

siveambrai Negative Karma Engine nerd.professor.gamer

Oh man, that Sia video is absolutely amazing. I have sat and watched it two or three times back to back because the dancing is so good.

• Like x 2
  8. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

9. sicknastyspades

sicknastyspades Most Rad.

Here, have an assortment of my current jams! These are a pretty honest representation of my listening habits.

10. rigorist

rigorist On the beach

Old Bob Seger. Don't judge.

11. blue

blue hightown funk you up

as usual i have been listening to enormous amounts of Mother Mother, Mountain Goats and Dessa, with a heavier emphasis than usual on this song:

• Like x 1
  12. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Aah, the delicious smell of glitter glue, hairspray and smoke machine fog. Eurovision season is coming and i'm getting PROGRESSIVELY EXCITED, even if i dont live even in the same hemisphere as europe.

eta: i keep remembering more and more eurovision jewels. so sad i cant shove all of my favorites down everyone's throats because its "unpolite" and "awful music". some are good. although the ridiculous and bad ones are more fun.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  13. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Good god this song is so brain-sticky.

14. OK I dunno if this is spergy exactly but I really, really love the discordant waltzing theme in this song.

The original, if you're not up for discordance.

And some others I've been listening to.

15. Ok I'll stop now.

16. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I have been listening to Imogen Heap's Sparks, Ellipse, and Speak for Yourself albums basically on repeat for about two weeks now. Except when I have to work, which is when I listen to Humphrey and the Dumptrucks. Literal band. Not kidding. And I listen to Turandot every once in a while, since I'm in it in April. And I've got an audition in two weeks which involves the songs under the cut, so I'm listening to those too. :)

(gotta give honorary mention to Take Me to Church. Hnnnnnnng so good! Have people seen the routine Sergei Polunin did?)

17. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

At the moment, it is:

And:

And also:

18. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I've been wandering between

and

and

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    • Like x 1
  19. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

a friend reminded me this song exists and i'm very glad about it.

20. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Listened to this in my brother's car and I'm having too many thoughts about the many "othersides" my life exists in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice