==> Jesse: Teach a class (open rp)

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by jacktrash, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

You pour. It´s green tea, sweetened with honey (sugar does not belong in tea) and flavored with rice and almonds.
    You look around. "8, unless I missed someone."

2. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

"Am I a someone?" You were distracted by thoughts of astrohorticulture, and have realised that maybe there's something starting that you can participate in.

3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

You blink at snitch. "Of purrs mew are a someone."

4. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

"Sure, Snitch, this is an exercise you can totally do. The arrange of your limbs doesn't even really matter as long as it doesn't get in anyone's way, and you have one appendage you can sort of match to your partner's. I know you can do that."

You take a sip of the tea, and make an appreciative noise. "This is really nice!"

• Like x 1
  5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

You sip on your tea. It tastes really really good! Which you promptly tell Cody, of course.
    "If you want, we can partner up, Snitchy! Unless Jesse thinks the size difference could be a problem, of course!"

6. jacktrash

"Height matters more than mass or strength for this, so I think Snitch being adaptable it'll work out just fine."

7. Snitchanon

"Oh yeah! I was practicing that yesterday, to get some stuff that bends in the right places. Look!"

Tentacles shift aside, and a faceless humanoid upper body emerges from somewhere deeper in the mass.

"Ta-dah! Probably only slightly nightmarish," you say, clusters of ink-black eyes bubbling to the surface of your "body's" face. "And you want someone Ivy's height? I can manage that, probably. Gimme a sec to make the adjustments."

((I'm off to bed, see y'all in a bit.))

8. jacktrash

"Not gonna lie, that's pretty damn creepy," you say, but it's not an objection. Snitch is kind of cute for an amorphous, robot-eating nightmare.

• Like x 2
  9. IvyLB

"That is so. Cool." You giggle as Snitchy adjusts their form.
    ((I'm also goin to sleep (lol same-ish timezones), see y'all tomorrow!))

• Like x 1
  10. kmoss

kmoss whoops

You cock your head, watching Snitch's transformation. "Neat."

Whatever push hands is, it sounds interesting.

You look around to see if anyone matches up with you in height.

((I think I hit a spoon deficit really suddenly but am still interested in this entire thing, just fyi.

Also, because I don't think I've ever written it down, Moss is exactly 6ft. ))

11. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

Mmm, tea and fruit. That's basically two of your five food groups, right there. The other three are cheese, chocolate, and pastries. ...It's probably a good thing healing magic can solve any nutrition-related issues. At least scurvy wouldn't be a problem, even if it didn't.

You wonder what it would be like to have a martial arts match with a shapeshifter. The image of an opponent getting flipped ass over teakettle by an unexpected tentacle strikes you as suddenly completely hilarious, and you have to cover your mouth to keep from snickering.

12. jacktrash

((i ran out of spoons, so snack break will continue until probs tomorrow))

13. mysubaccount

mysubaccount (Not) A Catboy

"I can be any height if you need me to be!"

14. Snitchanon

"If you think this is creepy, you should have seen it yesterday when I was practicing. I started by covering myself in arms, and worked up from there."

You slide the adjusted body down the front of your main mass, until its head is around Ivy's head height. It probably looks a bit comical, hanging off the front of a pile of tentacles like a very strange centaur, but hopefully it'll serve for the next exercise.

15. mysubaccount

mysubaccount (Not) A Catboy

Applause! Cal wonders if he could learn a thing or two from watching Snitch.

16. IvyLB

You finish your tea, yawn, and readjust your glasses. You are as ready as you are ever gonna be to try this Tai Chi business again!

17. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

((Hey, my spoons fucked off o parts unknown, so i´ll be back eventually))

18. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

[hey, I'm back]
    You get distracted nomming the melon for a bit, and forget to join the conversation. It turns out that getting thrown around makes you super hungry! (and really that was so much fun, you're still bouncing around and all enthusiastic.) You happily accept tea when it's offered, and sip it gratefully.
    "This is really yummy!" you say. You can't keep a smile off your face, and when Snitch starts shapeshifting, you giggle. It's super cool, if a bit creepy.

19. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

"This is my preferred height, but I can adjust too, if someone needs me to."

20. IvyLB

"Huh, we have quite a few shapeshifters, don't we? That's pretty cool", you say. It's not really your people's thing, Fae are much better at techno-magic stuff that moves things and energy from spot a to spot b rather than changing stuff's shape.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice