Julia Child Fan Club

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by afarewelltokings, May 20, 2019.

1. afarewelltokings

afarewelltokings the internet's #1 Julia Child fan

i have decided wham is the greatest band of all time, the end, thank u for coming to my ted talk, i stan george michael now

• Informative x 2
  2. afarewelltokings

it's interesting listening to both Limahl's stuff after Kajagoogoo and their stuff after he left and seeing the similar sound direction they ended up taking by Crazy People's Right To Speak (Kaja[googoo*])/Colour All By Days (Limahl)

*they had been known as Kaja in the US since Islands was marketed as Extra Play by Kaja in order to attract a less pop-oriented crowd and they had chosen to adopt the name fully

• Informative x 1
  3. afarewelltokings

Untitled30_20201225070708.png
    Marr-y Christmas yall (ba dum tss)

• Winner x 1
  4. afarewelltokings

almost done replaying KH2/playing KH2 Final Mix for the first time and i'm still amazed to this day how polished it is, how flawlesslessly it runs despite looking so nice, and how i can barely see any loading screens. it holds up really well

• Winner x 2
  5. afarewelltokings

last.fm premium seems like the biggest waste of money until you actually get a month and find yourself up at absurd hours of the night editing incorrect tags

• Informative x 2
  6. afarewelltokings

also happy one-week-past the 2nd birthday of my bijou woooooooooooooo

• Winner x 1
  7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

bijou broth!!

• Winner x 1
  8. HonestlyVan

HonestlyVan a very funny person who never tells jokes

OH I'm like way late with this question but did you play one of the ports of KH2FM or the original on PS2?

• Like x 1
  9. afarewelltokings

nw i think i'm way later than you are but i didn't unfortunately, just watched a lot of people play it on youtube ^^;

10. afarewelltokings

also new bijou name this is now the Julia Child fan club, a tall queen, best celebrity chef ever, may whoever reigns above rest her glorious precious soul

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  11. afarewelltokings

wow has it been a while! hi! since last posting my partner and i moved back out east and i work currently at a rec dispensary

12. afarewelltokings

i also got back into/into collecting veggietales. will update bijou appropriately once off work

13. afarewelltokings

never mind i'm too lazy lol

14. afarewelltokings

i also have recently been watching archives of the FCC mandated shut off of analog stations in June 2009. i had a lot going on at that time so i don't really remember it personally but it's very interesting looking back at everything and seeing which channels did and didn't do anything special for the shutting down of their analog signals

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice