just creachin the best we can

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Anomal(eee), Jun 14, 2019.

1. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

REPLY #100!

Also really pleased with how my boobs look in this bra today, so:

IMG_20191011_210005575.jpg

:eng101:

Also laughing bc original image file was too big to upload and too big for x is basically my experience of having boobs in a nutshell
    (I'm a 38K. Bra shopping is an Ordeal.)

• Winner x 1
  2. Anomal(eee)

I've been meaning to come over here and write about the weirdass dream I had, but here it is past my bedtime and I don't remember much about it now. I just know that I spent the last several hours of my sleep last night dreaming that I was having an endless round of screaming fights with my mom which, while I don't remember details now, seemed to center around her trying to accuse me of a variety of things and order me around, and me responding by screaming back at her that I wouldn't do x/ she was actually the reason problem y was happening/ she was a terrible person for reason z. My siblings came into it at some point (I think she was trying to make them live with her again?), and so did Kit (she was just trying to accuse her of corrupting me- that one I remember pretty well) and that was about when the dream devolved into roaring as many unkind things at my mom as possible until I woke up.

It was a weird sort of dream, and with other people at work talking about weird dreams or trouble sleeping and a few other peoples' depression acting up, it's probably time for us to spruce up the wards (this is a misnomer, I'd rather use juniper) and do some saining as we move on into the dark half of the year. I'm glad I'm a lucid dreamer, because I feel like otherwise a dream like I had would have messed me up. I'm glad that it was me instead of someone else in the house visiting weird vivid dreams central station, but no need to push that. Time for some autumnal cleaning!

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  3. Anomal(eee)

But first, for morale: meme me!

4. Anomal(eee)

Screenshot_20191017-225907.png

• Winner x 1
  5. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Relationships meme: Aziraphale, Crowley, Anathema

Colors: This is shockingly hard. Forest is at least a part of you?

6. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Also yes pls I am all for re-warding, I do not need any help with intense dreams thank you

7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I’d say Avocado, colors-wise!

8. Anomal(eee)

'm be the best damn avocado

• Winner x 2
  9. Anomal(eee)

Hmmm...

Slow burn: Crowley (smooch the snek. DO IT)
    Fake date: Aziraphale, he seems like he would be a very sweet fake boyfriend as long as he never thought I might become a customer
    Enemies to lovers: Anathema, she seems like she'd be a fun enemy and she's hot and ok she's basically kismesis material is what I'm saying

• Like x 1
  10. Acey

Relationships meme: Amethyst, Pearl, Peridot? (Garnet is already a monogamous relationship sooooo)

11. Anomal(eee)

(no that's fair, I wouldn't dream of intruding on rocks in love)

Hm, this one is more difficult!

Fake date: Pearl, there's no way this wouldn't be hilarious in the most surprising ways (she is very multifaceted for a gem that doesn't get cut into facets!)
    Slow burn: Amethyst (it would take a long time to get to the Amethyst under the bravado and silliness, I think)
    Enemies to lovers: Peridot (she would be so fun to antagonize! But also is adorable and so I would steal her extendo boots and kiss her nose)

• Winner x 1
  12. Acey

the idea of pearl fake dating anyone is hilarious and i love it

• Agree x 1
  13. Anomal(eee)

Me failing at wording and accidentally creating a new family meme: "it had a good... Tooth? Tooth flavor."

[I was trying to say texture but forgot there was a word to describe cronchibility]

• Winner x 3
  14. Anomal(eee)

Me: ok so the key to successfully organizing a workplace is to not let management know what's up until you've got some momentum so they can't counter your efforts
    Also me: oh did you hear there's an Anti-Union meeting scheduled next week LMAO what sillyheads would think that's a real concern even though people have said the u-word in the anonymous annual workplace surveys again
    Also also me: what A coINCIDENCE amiright guys!
    Also me x3: is not actually the person saying these things in the surveys because I don't trust them to be that anonymous
    Me: totally unsuspicious, nailed it

• Witnessed x 1
  15. Anomal(eee)

hey so @Acey I'm about to watch A Single Pale Rose for the first time and afaik haven't been spoiled on any of the events therein, thought you should know :)

• Winner x 1
  16. Anomal(eee)

Ok so pearlception, got it

• Agree x 1
  17. Anomal(eee)

W O O

• Like x 1
  18. Acey

ohohoooooo

• Agree x 1
  19. Anomal(eee)

Ok I've watched all of the Steven Universe episodes there are and again yea verily I say unto ye:

W O O

• Agree x 1
  20. Anomal(eee)

Oh hey totally unrelated but @jacktrash there's apparently some folks on Tumblr that think you're either Uncle Iroh or Sokka, and i thought you'd like to hear about it

Screenshot_20191029-231955.png

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice