just creachin the best we can

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Anomal(eee), Jun 14, 2019.

1. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

To celebrate:

2. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Half elf ranger

• Informative x 1
  3. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I feel like you'd be a half-elf or elf, and maybe a rogue?

• Informative x 1
  4. Anomal(eee)

Tfw you find a used condom discarded next to your vehicle and are now about to drive with the strong suspicion that someone was fucking in your truck bed last night

• Witnessed x 3
  5. Anomal(eee)

I did not expect to be getting half elf as a repeat suggestion- this is interesting!

• Like x 1
  6. Anomal(eee)

*sighs for ten years straight*
    Just got off the phone with my dad, and while it's nice to get birthday wishes, I'm really tired of every conversation with him having a regurgitate MAGAt talking points segment. This time it was about how everyone should just stay home because they're going to get paid anyway (they won't; I work payroll and no such declaration has been issued, it's still up to individual business owners whether they cover absences as paid time or not), and also about how the government can't just pay everyone because then ~the illegals~ might get some of that money somehow

Oh, and my last grandparent is probably dying. She is my mother's mother, and I haven't spoken to her in years because she sided with Mom when I came out (tl;dr bisexuality is inherently disordered, I was confused and not in love, I should leave Kit and go look for a normal relationship because I am actually capable of one), and backs mom on the whole "it's not abuse if you drive her to it with your disobedience"

She also shares my birthday.

So, here I am, trying to decide if it's worth it to call my mom to see if she's with my grandmother so I can tell her happy birthday for the first time in years/one last time, and I don't actually know. This sucks.

• Witnessed x 1
  7. Anomal(eee)

Shitty screen cap for a moment of schadenfreude: IMG_20200320_143257172.jpg

Oh the landlords are feeling insecure about the real estate market, waaaahhhh~

;)

• Agree x 1
  8. Anomal(eee)

Just had a client legit try to tell me that it was unconstitutional to be shutting all these small businesses down & she thinks some people are going to rebel ("which sucks," she says, and you can hear her flipping her hair as she says it)

and I'm just.

I can't, with these people.

Oh, and her whole, oh, we don't get sick pay bc we're contractors, so we don't have to worry about that. NO BITCH THAT ISN"T HOW IT WORKS AND I HOPE YOU NICK YOUR EAR WITH YOUR UNWASHED CLIPPERS AND IT GETS INFECTED AND FALLS OFF

aughhhhhhhh

(HI, I'm working from home and might be liveblogging my day today. If so, I apologize in advance.)

• Witnessed x 3
  9. Anomal(eee)

Spoiler: it was too goddamn busy to liveblog anything, because business owners in the tristate area are now apparently coming to the ~shocking~ realization that 1) the covid-19 outbreak isn't a story from the Fake News Media (TM) and that 2) it IS their problem

This week is gonna be great -_-

• Witnessed x 3
  10. Anomal(eee)

W O W so that was a hell of a note to end on

hi hello I'm still alive, still working from home, and yes it has been nonstop crazy all year, I am averaging 12+ hour days at work but THAT IS NOT WHY I AM HERE THIS LOVELY DAY.

THAT IS BECAUSE- drumroll please...

• Winner x 1
  11. Anomal(eee)

it doesn't even make sense to say it, I'm still boggling. Here ya go, folks. Idgi.

but I ate the avocado toast tho.png

• Winner x 6
  12. Anomal(eee)

So listening to Hawaiian songs about going surfing while i remove my truck's battery in a lovely midwestern snowscape is a hell of a mood
    Not sure what kind, but it is one

• Informative x 1
  13. Anomal(eee)

IMG_20210116_095107437_HDR.jpg

A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi
    (La we mai iko papa he na lu)

• Like x 3
  14. Anomal(eee)

Since we're talking about spring planting and so on, naturally the weather decides this in like a lamb bullshit is over with
    Screenshot_20210315-135625.png

Ah, midwestern spring <3 lol

• Witnessed x 1
  15. Anomal(eee)

Oh man. Oh wow. So there's a post going around tumblr with a link to a downloader program for fanfiction.net stories and some people voicing concerns about the site being taken down (or just getting unusably broken), so I'm in here downloading the fuck out of old favorites, and I keep alternating between being ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED to find stories and writers I'd forgotten about completely, and going "oh, the hive of scum and villainy. This is it. We're in the shadowy place, Simba, we must never have gone here."

It is a TRIP and I highly recommend it for nostalgia and brainbending, any of you folks that might have spent time trawling the ff.net pits.

(SO MANY OLD FICS.)
    ((SO MANY))

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice