"Kids" Games, No Mercy Run

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by TheMockingCrows, Jul 24, 2016.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Pregnant Elsa Ambulance [X]

another pregnant elsa game but. holy shit is this one jarring for some reason? Her expressions are so fucking weird..

.. am i tethering her down? for a fever? Those aren't EKG leads, those aren't blood pressure cuffs or IVs. What the hell, she's already in a stretcher, what gives?

HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST ELSA, YOUR FACE.

YES, PLEASE. DRUGS. LOTS OF DRUGS. wow thats a lot of pills. YOU LIKE? YOU LIKE DRUGS, YES? oh god please stop smiling you are so fucking creepy, jesus tapdancing christ. okay, gel on the tum, let's look at the baby through the magic screen

THE FETUS GIGGLED AT ME THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

..... that's it? THAT'S IT?! CREEPY DRUGGED ELSA, CREEPY AS SHIT SMILE, A FETUS GIGGLING AT ME FROM INSIDE ITS FLESH PRISON AND THEN I CLEAN HER STOMACH AND SHE'S ALL DONE?

• Like x 4
  2. TheMockingCrows

i got the itch again after a long time and Oh Boy.

Elsa Skin Doctor Game.
    First off: HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT DID YOU -DO-?? What did you rub your face on?! Are you contagious? Do I need to call the CDC? I should call the CDC.

alright, using the actual lil popper tool to get the worst of the zits. there's bigger fish to fry, but. okay. that's a start. good.
    snip off the several long beard hairs. oh i wish it were that simple, naw son, you need to yank those fuckers out with tweezers. but it's ok elsa, you do you.
    or, well, i do i suppose. Am Doctor.

next, let me ju-.... LEMME JUST WHIP OUT MY FUCKING POCKET LASER BEAM I GUESS, HOLY FUCK LISTEN TO THAT NOISE, IS THIS A LIL LIGHT SABER? WHAT DID I JUST BURN OFF YOUR FUCKING FACE? WAS IT IMPORTANT?? HOW DID THAT NOT GO THROUGH YOUR SKULL, THAT THING HAD FUCKIN' POWER BEHIND IT.

is. ... is that a paint scraper?? did i just scrap dead skin off her face with a paint scraper?? or was it a razor blade? either way that was not a good thing to do, hol y s hit.

citrus clay mask for some reason. .. okay, normal-ish, but who leaves CHUNKS of citrus in the mask? like peel and everything.
    TIME TO KILL THE SCARY DEMONS LIVING ON YOUR NOSE and shrink your pores down with ice.

YAY PART TWO!

let me fondle your face with a taser, it'll be romantic, your blackheads will disappear in terror and you'll be GORGEOUS. is she an ice queen or the fucking avatar, how did she not flinch, that thing had power in it too, those SOUNDS..

did i just use an ice laser gun to SHOOT HER IN THE FACE TO REMOVE SCABBY GROWTHS.. elsa i think that might be an std honey, you went to goddamn town on someone, holy shit.

oh god that gooshy zit popping sound... yes, time to wipe the half litre of oil off her face with a cotton ball, nice and clean.

YAY PART THREE!

another gun for the gigantic growths on her fa- WHAT. WHAT. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE. WHAT. IT SAID EW. THEY SAID EW. WHY ARE THERE BUGS LIVING IN YOUR FUCKING ZITS, ELSA, J F C WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED, YES I WILL TWEEZER THESE LITTLE FUCKERS AWAY FROM YOU BUT WHAT THE LITERAL SKIN CRAWLING FUCK ARE THESE SUPPOSED TO BE. they look like ticks and they GIGGLE.

flower mask to soothe my broken soul and instantly heal your skin. .. and now to brush your hair. ah yes, your perfect makeup can now be seen properly, is it tattooed on? Perma-makeup? Yer beautiful but. what the fuck kind of weekend did you have, lady??

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  3. TheMockingCrows

oh, look, zooptopi-ohgodfuckingwhy

Judy Eye Surgery game.
    yeah thats not traumatizing to look at. DONT WORRY KIDS, SEE, SHE'S SMILING! SHE'S BLEEDING EVERYWHERE AND SHOULD BE IN THE HOSPITAL BUT SHE'S SO HAPPY 8D

less directions in this game. wasn't sure where to start so i went to mop up the fountain of blood coming out of her eyes. worked. .. ohh, ok, the directions are below the tools, i see now.
    lemme just scrape whatever the fuck that green thing was out of your eye an- oh, no, it's just gonna fall deeper into the endless chasm of your eyeball. ok.

Acme Eyeballs.

what i thought was a tweezer holding a cotton bit is apparently powered. either air or water. idk what that thing is but i would not want it near my eyes even if they WERE this bad.
    ALLOW ME TO GENTLY STAB YOU IN THE LESIONS WITH A NEEDLE, IT'LL BE FINE. all better!
    what the fuck are the scissors for though. i see a blue wavy line but... oh. ok for snipping her eye for some reason i guess?? Did Judy get Moregellons? i can't see where anything else is but the music is still going so i'mma just End Game. ... huh. i guess that was it.

maybe go to a doctor before you're ready to become the next lead in a horror flick but maybe thats just my own preference shining through.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  4. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

oh thank the gods you have continued this

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
  5. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I just discovered this thread and it's great. Half of it could go in the Out of Context Quotes

I mostly just play the hair games because they actually make decent references for "what the fuck is going on with my character's hair"

They tend to be less crazy

• Like x 1
  6. Lazarae

Also I was playing the Ariel leg surgery one, and I didn't click it because NO, but one of the sidebar games was Princess Sophia Cesarean

PRINCESS SOPHIA IS LIKE NINE

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  7. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

8. Lazarae

The Operate Now games are great. I liked the surgery games for the DS but they're very hard for me to play with my fucked up hands. Operate Now is more forgiving + difficulty modes for challenge. But no being penalized because straight lines are anathema.

• Like x 2
  9. TheMockingCrows

i'm prolly gonna keep doing some bursts of them bc they're simple quick escapism. i dont remember why i stopped for so long but it seems the break at least cleared up the backlog of repeats a lil bit. 8) fresh meat on the sites.

• Like x 2
  10. TheMockingCrows

Pregnant Sparkle Foot Doctor
    i guess the doctor w/ a pregnancy + foot fetish struck again as a brony?

fucking shit, your feet look find but your legs are MANGLED. are your entire hind legs your feet??

ohhhh god the moves are SLOW. we SLOWLY suction the pus out of your huge blisters. slowly.
    now to pluck the... is that glass? no. no, those are cone shaped and clear. crystals? did you piss off a crystal unicorn or something? what happened? these are perfect cone shaped see through items that have embedded themselves into your leg, what kinda shit you fighting while you're knocked up?
    nothing too serious i guess, ice fixed it.

BIG FLASHING GOOD!!

i didn't know if this one was working or not, its so slow to register progress, but you've just gotta keep rubbing the green bits, just believe in yourself, scrub the unidentifiable fungus to FREEDOM.
    the Alien B Gone didn't work till i held it over the bottom-most alien and fucking held my breath, this thing's finnicky.
    magical bandaids and-!

... nothing.
    she looks as completely chill as before all awkwardly propped up in bed, no changes, no victory tune, no nada.
    booooooooooooooooooooooooo, i hope your foal looks like a foot when it emerges >:U

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  11. TheMockingCrows

Learning Pets Doctor
    aka: spring sprung with a vengeance

Let's go wiiith... i'm feelin' the kitty. and this weird smooth music.

JESUS FUCK DID YOU TRY TO FUCK A ROSEBUSH
    PLEASE DONT MEOW AND PURR WHILE LOOKING LIKE THAT ITS DEPRESSING
    IM HELPING, KITTY, IM HELPING, DON'T DIE

oh my god i didn't realize till i started yanking the branch bits outta it but its eyes are bleeding too
    no this is fine, totally fine, tht soft jazzy music and purring is FINE.

spray the bug killer?? i didnt see bugs. up close i see aliens tho. i thought i had to hit them like a bullseye game but no, you pick them up instead of just click them
    the music is not Eternal, it stops then starts again. and i hate it. i h a t e it
    lemme just PacMan sound away those gigantic zits from your head to your kitty taint, shhh, the sizzle means its working
    now scrub off that cat litter. ok.

DINGDING NEXT PART

i just.. i popped bubbles in its lungs. what are those bubbles?? is that just getting oxygen to you, or did i dislodge blood clots? are you about to die, kitty??
    Magic Oil cure Blood Eye, txt it
    ice bag for kitty fever, miracle cure.
    I THOUGHT THEY WERE FEATHERS BUT NO, THEY WERE HORRIFFIC OPEN WOUNDS. bless you for not showing me the fat layer like other games but WOW.

DINGDING NEXT PART

turned off music, i wanted 2 die
    TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDICINE YOU PANSY, SWALLOW IT ALL
    YES GOOD, SPIKEY PACMAN LIVES IN YOUR GUT NOW, IT DEFEAT ENEMY FOR YOU, ALL SPARKLE CLEAN AND FRESH
    gently dust the leaves and shit off bc it was apparently easier to leave you filthy and deliver stellar medical care, in that specific order, than it was to hose you down first.
    MYSTERY INJECTION TIME!

DINGDING LAST PART

when im a cat who was recently recovering from having my fur pet backwards while fucking a woodchipper, i know the first thing that comes to mind when i can feel my limbs regain function: HIGH FASHION. BE THE FIRST CAT ON YOUR BLOCK TO WEAR NOT ONLY A DELIGHTFUL ONE PIECE OUTFIT, BUT A HEAD ACCESSORY, BANGLES OR FRONT-PAW ONLY SHOES, AND AN ADORABLE PROP TOY!

• Winner x 3
    • Witnessed x 2
    • Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice