Kintsugi and Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Paradigm Shift, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Paradigm Shift

Paradigm Shift Sleepy Girl Wants Love

@baskerville ?
    There hasn't been anything in here in a few hours so I assume it's over, but there wasn't really a conclusion or consensus reached. I'm just going to send advance notice before I PM anyone this year, I don't have the spoons to manage Savriti's (admittedly great) suggestion.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  2. So, I made an account. It's a nice account. The best account.

If you choose to utilize me as a messenger, please note that messages may not be sent until approximately 7PM EST.

• Like x 3
  3. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

Last time I said I got crushes really easily and expressed it a bit suddenly in a thread I accidentally, um, came across overly enthusiastically I think is what happened compared to what I actually intended to convey to people, so I am reluctant to participate in the giving of such compliments again.

I support the idea though, especially if (I'm not sure I understand what's going on yay distracted brain) it is being managed in a way to avoid that kind of discomfort happening again.

4. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Anyone is welcome to send me v-day notes btw, I'll be flattered, but also I expect nothing so don't even worry about it.

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  5. There is a thread in Top Serket now for those who are interested!

Also, it's never too early to send me things to pass along!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice