Kintsugi as Trolls!I

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Imoyram, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Spawned from ideas from the pixel art thread and drawign thread, where I made @IvyLB and @emythos as trolls. Since then @Kaylotta has hopped on the bandwagon, and we were throwing many ideas at eachother, so new thread!

Make yourself as a troll! Give yourself a backstory! I can do some sprites! :D

(also @unknownanonymous get over here, i see you liking all the posts! :P)

• Like x 4
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

*has arrived but will probs take a while to start actually doing things with this*

• Like x 2
  3. Imoyram

No prob! if it helps any i see you as a cerulean blood, though feel free to not use that at all! :D

• Like x 2
  4. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

yes good, i'm glad this thread is made :D
    I'm trying to think how to translate my life into troll terms.
    One thing I can say: had a very terrible moirailegence with a seadweller, which she eventually ditched and ended up in a much healthier one.

• Like x 2
  5. Imoyram

Oh yeah! I made your lipstick blue cause you wear blue lipstick sometimes and i felt that it might be an okay colour for the boyfriend, feel free to go "hey can you change to x colour now? if lip colour should be something else)

6. unknownanonymous

thanks!

i've been thinking i might be a teal (something about terezi's caste seems like it'd work for me + norm the genie's tail is teal) caste, or a violet blood seadweller ('cause i like purple), but cerulean could work too. :D i guess i'll try out some looks in some (probably non-troll specific) dollmakers and see what kind i like best.

• Like x 2
  7. emythos

the boyfriend is a dorky electrical engineer, dude's either blue or yellow. This totally works :)

• Like x 1
  8. unknownanonymous

and i've just been reminded that i think the yellow caste is pretty cool too. oh decisions, decisions...

• Like x 2
  9. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I have a deep and lasting affinity for my patron caste of jade.

• Like x 2
  10. unknownanonymous

• Like x 4
  11. emythos

I'm trying to think what mine would be
    I was chatting with Wes and one of the ideas I had was compulsivelyCurious, but idk

• Like x 1
  12. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Kay as a troll part I

quadrants
    -had a couple poorly-understood long-distance flush flings b/t 6 and 7 sweeps; fell hard for a quiet, lanky, dryly witty...hm, dunno about J's hemotype...at 7.5 sweeps and the matespritship has lasted since
    -was a very unhealthy pale-ashen two-wheel device for a good long time until one of her pale/ashen vacillators settled into a moireallegiance with some ashen flecks; has stayed away from auspicticizing since because she gets too pale for her other leaves
    -still hasn't figured out how to do pitch healthily but loves to write about it; would actually cry if confronted pitch in all likelihood. Would take one hell of a clever troll to be a successful kismesis for her.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    • Like x 2
  13. emythos

Em quadrants: cause fun
    -spent a sweep dancing around quadrants with troll!R (blue or yellow, still thinking and he doesn't homestuck), a dorky engineer type, due to being very unsure if pale or red. Eventually hit a wall of "YOU ARE RED FOR HIM YOU IDIOT" and ended up in a happy matespritship
    - during the disasterous first moirailegence, met K (rustblood, loves writing and myths), and was instantly pale. once the breakup happened, K helped with THE FEELS, and they proceeded to get together
    -has a massive spades crush on a local indigo with a tendency for talking over her/ignoring lower hemocaste experiences. Is never gonna say anything, cause FUCK THAT GUY

• Like x 2
  14. Imoyram

@Kaylotta Would J fit as a rustblood (megido)?

• Like x 1
  15. Look, a thread for me!
    Kintsugi trollsonas get.
    (Sorry I had to.)

• Like x 4
  16. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Hmmmm
    I love this

...k moss as a troll.... (oh god, troll names. letters. no)
    I feel like either olive blood or teal blood? though I'm not sure, esp since I have a soft spot for patron troll sollux (but mostly because he's a Dork)

flush: had a few flush flings that fell apart after they flipped pale too often (but, like, v badly balanced pale)

pale: is moirailed pretty happily rn, though it is long distance

ashen: No. no. no no no no. we have been down that block, and we shall not be returning anytime soon; moreso, we may be leaving that entire city

pitch: is very good at black flirting. sometimes better than at flush flirting. also it's much more fun. nothing serious though

....very tempted to make troll tag the same as what I use for sburb d&d: saxigenousInquisitor
    ...which would make teal blood pretty easy to fit to, actually

• Like x 4
  17. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I don't know tbh! I'm gonna have to think about it some. Kinda leaning olivey, or bluey... Strong, likes nature...

• Like x 1
  18. Imoyram

your design came out a bit boring on in the clothes department, so i was maybe going to use his colour for something.
    though this could just be radio host underground kay, though i doubt ill ever do fancy opera kay

• Like x 2
  19. emythos

Um, troll name!
    Emythos is seven, fuck. Ideas?
    Laurai works for the last name, but hmm.
    yay, secret underground radio kay!

• Like x 1
  20. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Omg I want to brainstorm subversive troll opera diva and then commission @TheMockingCrows.

tomorrow. Now I must sleep.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice