Kintsugi Hunger Games

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Kaylotta, Feb 28, 2016.

1. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

I'm really curious if me and @swirlingflight in 4 were for a reason (that's lost on me because I don't Hunger Games much), or if we were just shoved there

2. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

yup - I wanted to put @seebs with tech, and @jacktrash with textiles, but I couldn't split them up, that would be too sad. :(

@oph - I don't remember any particular reason, no.

• Like x 2
  3. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

4 is fishing, so idk.

i dont know that much about you two :l

4. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Yeah, I'd be interested in hearing more about your logic with the team pairings and districts.

5. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

oh lordy lou okay, lemme see what I remember

District 1 (luxury): @rigorist and @pixels. Went with a pair of bad-ass lawyers. Lawyers probably lived in luxury-land? I dunno, they don't get mentioned in the series I don't think.

District 2 (masonry): @TheMockingCrows and @tinyhydra. I paired you guys because you strike me as super determined despite whatever issues you deal with, and I went with district 2 because ... rocks are solid?

District 3 (technology): @jacktrash and @seebs. Duh on the pairing. Technology because Seebs - though it was a tossup with District 8 for textiles and Jesse.

District 4 (fishing): @oph and @swirlingflight. You guys strike me as ... round and swirly and water-like, I guess. It fit?

District 5 (electricity): @Aondeug and @Lazarae. I paired you two up because you are both of a witchy bent, and I went with electricity because any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

District 6 (transportation): @Vast Derp and @Snitchanon. I paired you two together because everyone knows you're the same person, and I went with transportation because it reminded me of VD's love of Minecraft villages and protecting them and also building railways and such.

District 7 (forestry): @Wiwaxia and @wixbloom. I paired you guys because of the running joke that you are constantly mistaken for one another based on your names, and I put you in forestry because you seem like friendly people who like trees.

District 8 (textiles): @littlemissCodeless and @EulersBidentity. I paired you guys because you struck me as a team that would work well together, and I put you in textiles because you're both stylish.

District 9 (grain): @Imoyram and @Kaylotta. I paired us 'cause we're sisters and I stuck us in District 9 because Manitoba has shittons of grain.

District 10 (livestock): @Acey and @Void. I put you together and in District 10 because I am pretty sure y'all love animals. I know Void does, that's for sure.

District 11 (agriculture): @IvyLB and @whimsicalobservant. I paired you guys because you're moirails, and I put you in District 11 because ... I dunno, German food is tasty? I was running out of ideas at this point :P

District 12 (coal mining): @TwoBrokenMirrors and @unknownanonymous. I put you two together because you guys have similar energetic personalities and I thought you'd make a good team... and I put you in District 12 because I'd literally run out of places to put you. >_>

I'm currently sitting at 17 tributes for the next Games - 9 first-timers, 5 who were killed on Day One so they get another chance, and 3 repeaters. I need 7 more :D

• Like x 14
  6. blue

blue hightown funk you up

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

• Like x 1
  7. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

also i really like sushi

• Like x 2
  8. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Im up for going in again, unless im already on the list. :P

9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I do love animals! I'm especially fond of rats. :D

(Not gonna lie, though, I just thought you put me and @Void together because of our icons...)

• Like x 2
  10. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

11. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

we're up to 19!

12. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Awww I... I wanna do this again in a way that I actually participate!

13. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Winning like this is funny, but not that much FUN

• Like x 1
  14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

*adds wix to the list*

15. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  16. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I'd also like to volunteer @Derpyfishnoms :p

17. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Well, if we're volunteering other people then I volunteer @LadyNighteyes, as we knew each other of old came from the same bulletin board

18. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

LOL okay sure, why not!

19. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

• Like x 1
  20. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

I volunteer @albedo. xD
    (you can put me in again if you have a random free space but I suspect I would make up for my psychopathic rampage last time by going out in some spectacularly stupid way very early on. xP)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice