kintsugi IN SPACE

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by wes scripserat, May 8, 2015.

1. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

@wes scripserat Moving our talk here because it's more appropriate: I figure I'd also be good at making teas with medicinal or magical properties because of that (in fact please lemme own a space tea shop that looks really old-fashioned with wooden shelves made from strange alien wood that glows)

@Deresto While that is definitely me irl, in space! I was thinking of something more like Rosemaster from Cucumber Quest, only fat and cheerful rather than scary:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2015
    • Like x 9
  2. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

so... pretty...
    (the tables. they GLOW. Tables that GLOW)

• Like x 3
  3. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

@wes scripserat yeah, I'd really love to have one like that for myself *-* in this case it's a glow-in-the-dark resin filling in the imerfections of the wood, but in SPACE I subject that this be an actual variety of tree which is just born that way , and its leaves also glow

• Like x 1
  4. wes scripserat

*wide eyes*
    That is awesome.

I love how this story is turning out.

5. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

This is a great read, and I love that my fursona quote is one of our founding principles.

• Like x 1
  6. wes scripserat

of course!
    i think you being some sort of tentacle beast has been mentioned several times around here, so it just seemed natural.
    you help defend the great wall of nope, which is partially powered by seebs' sheer skill at languages and jesse's awesomeness and luka's lukaness. and your... snitchiness?

7. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

now the most important question (why did I try to make this a Germanic form importantest doesn't exist)
    how do I appropriately clothe a being with a vast uncountable number of tentacles *ponders*

..... Hey snitch what's your opinion on tubetops?

• Like x 1
  8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@whimsicalobservant Well you´re easily more qualified to run the library than I am, maybe I should be working for you.

9. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

10. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

^I haven´t studied an entire semester. My qualifications are vastly exagerated for fiction.

11. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

@whimsicalobservant @wes scripserat it'd look like a cozier and less cartoony version of the Rainforest Cafe, with less open spaces (more tables rather than a large central bar. and lots of cluttered shelves with different teas on the walls) but generally the same color + lightning scheme

[​IMG]

• Like x 5
  12. winterykite

@wixbloom Can I convince you to have your cafe near my library? Like, a cafe floor? Or at least next door?

@littlemissCodeless Pfft, ok ::D We can bs it together.

• Like x 2
  13. IvyLB

• Like x 4
  14. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

APPLY TUBES TO TENTACLE BEAST.

• Like x 5
  15. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

But where are the fossils in space???

16. winterykite

Space site, er, space side I mean.

17. IvyLB

presumably in the ground. presumably. maybe they are roming our planet and need to be captured and sealed. Insert animal taming based RPG mechanics here.

• Like x 2
  18. wes scripserat

and of course, you need to also find the fossils that have the annoyhing habit of coming back to life.
    and there are weirdly human looking fossils from the... future?

• Like x 2
  19. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

Ooh, can I be an artist in a space garret? That would be a satellite, I guess. Do we have satellites? Can I be a Space Handyman/Artist who does maintenance on satellites and does art and odd-jobs planetside?

20. wes scripserat

YES
    at some point i need to gather all these characters together heh.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice