kintsugi IN SPACE

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by wes scripserat, May 8, 2015.

1. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

YES GOOD

I am seeing a medium-ish size circular room full of bits of mirror all hooked up like CCTV (but of course erryone gets private rooms and shit 'cause we're not creepy people here at Kintsugi) and TBM is in a spinny chair with cool headphones and stuff. and then i just have like a headset and i dunno a computer link in mah BRAIN so while I'm making bread and cookies and hangin' out with peeps you can be all "OMG Kay there's a creepy dude at the eastern perimeter SOUND THE ALARM" and I'll be like "bro i am so on that you don't even know" and then "ATTENTION KINTSUGI DEFENCE FORCE TO THE EASTERN PERIMETER AND ALSO COME GET A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE THEY JUST CAME OUT OF THE OVEN"

• Like x 7
  2. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

double-posting because LOL oh my gosh

• Like x 2
  3. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

The robots are modified wall es maybe?
    imgres.jpg

4. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Also I eat everything so if it fits in my giant gaping maw it goes into my stomach. Luckily my stomach acid is strong enough to digest that stuff!

• Like x 1
  5. Void

Void may or may not be caught on occasion gnawing on or licking things such as the robots, trees, buildings, and people.

• Like x 2
  6. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Can I be a background character? I could be that person who wanders around poking at all the weird magic, biology, and ancient tech and saying, "Neat! I wonder why that happens?" I've always wanted to be a movie scientist with hologram computer screens and a lab with lasers and quirky colleagues and no funding committees. I'll wear a white lab coat and deliver exposition!

In my free time, I'll hike through ruins with my dogs.

#Also I'm moving into @wixbloom 's cafe #I'll have a ginger tea please #man #now I really want to live here

• Like x 7
  7. Void

Void wanders around happily and gnaws on things and helps people when they ask. Maybe they paint murals for people when they are not yelling at people to meet them in the pit. Or are flopped in piles of things and inviting people to platonically cuddle them because they are very soft and slightly squish.

Come to me I am the cuddle squish!

• Like x 6
  8. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

YES PERFECT EXCELLENT
    Especially the spinny chair. It must also rock, because rocking chairs are the bomb.
    I mostly press buttons with my sword because I am a lazy ass. Or stick my arm through mirrors for the same effect. xP

9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I´m tempted to bring mis. Singular of mis is mi, pronounced like the pronoun me. They are catlike furballs about the size of an apricot, which my mother invented. They purr like cats, make little "mee!" sounds and cause minor mischief. Very friendly, sometimes a bit too curious for their own good. About as intelligent as a small child. Have their own home planet elsewhere.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Condition is that they aren´t used in any other fiction without purrmisssion. Edit to elaborate: since they´re moms, and she gave me permission to use them, I´d want some hm..say in how they work? not let others mess with what´s not quite mine.)

Last edited: May 9, 2015
    • Like x 4
  10. Void

@littlemissCodeless

Void has to resist trying to eat them. Hairballs are never much fun, besides, people do not like when you eat the cute.

11. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

^Yeah and also they do have tiny claws and teeth. Generally not fun to eat at all. Very resilent though, can even survive being swallowed.

12. Minitiate

Minitiate Delicious

Those Mis are adorable. The entire space thing is adorable and wonderful and I want to come live here and hang out with you cool mythical creatures.

• Like x 2
  13. Void

That is good because everything gets shoved in my mouth. Usually bapping on the nose with a newspaper will make me spit it out though. :V

• Like x 1
  14. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Well, they would also struggle and try to get away. Swallowing one would basically result in the worlds worst hairball in the form of a very pissed off mi.

• Like x 2
  15. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

they are all different!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(btw the one with the cows is real, it is basically a robotic sheepdog that herds the cows in from pasture more slowly than a human would have time/patience to do, so they don't get stressed out. i think that is so neat!)

• Like x 3
  16. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

d'awwwwwww
    d'awwwwwww
    d'awwwwwww
    CUTE ROBO CRITTERS

17. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Ehem, would like to volunteer for a part-time job at radio, @Kaylotta . You know, keeping up with community things too, as well as life or death issues like creeps and chocolate chip cookies.

I guess it could be community radio

>8]
    > 8]
    >8]

#what i'm saying is night vale #night vale references #this is what i do #any thread and i try to turn some part of it into night vale #anyway

• Like x 5
  18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I´d help but i don´t know how to hover four feet in midair.

• Like x 3
  19. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

@boyacrossthestreet 100% in favor of the KINTSUGI COMMUNITY RADIO being a thing. I'll bring coffee during downtime and hang out and chat on the air!

Also requesting to have my fae-sona be a material hoarder that actually sleeps in a pile/nest of fabric in their workshop, pls. Thinking kind of Kanaya's room but less orderly with more haphazardly strewn around balls of patterned fabric and stuff and drapings over every surface available.

• Like x 3
  20. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Bloom (that's my roseperson persona's name, it is decided) loves the widdle kitties, but they keep trying to eat up his/her leaves and oh kitties that is Very Inconsiderate of you, please play nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice