kintsugi IN SPACE

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by wes scripserat, May 8, 2015.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

More kitties?

• Like x 1
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

all the kitties.

(also some robot kitties.)

• Like x 2
  3. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@boyacrossthestreet @IvyLB there is TOTALLY a Kintsugi Community Radio. 100%. we also have our own numbers station, KZZX. and we definitely have kittens who float. @littlemissCodeless has mysteriously grown out of their floating phase. our resident scientist (um who is this someone give me a name) is very interested in this development.

...i, um, kind of want to record a parody episode for us. like, actually. i could totally do that.

...ideas, everyone? (i'm gonna do some horoscopes. and a community calendar. and adn and all th e things)

• Like x 10
  4. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

oh my gosh

i don't know but maybe a bulletin about not actually eating the robots because Void eats everything LMAO

• Like x 1
  5. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

Plz.
    Plz do this is would be beautiful.

6. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

yes but consider: robot parrot

(it's me. I'm talking about me)

• Like x 4
  7. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

i am brainstorming ideas rn
    feel free to chime in peeps

• Like x 1
  8. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

Hm...

The sj attacks are getting stronger?

9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Jesse, out on the edge of the colony....

10. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

"Jesse - you know, the farmer - was out near the eastern perimeter today, and..."

(hee)

• Like x 4
  11. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

btw, my brother and i used to build robots irl.

we built them for mechwars, back in -- was it the late 90's? early 2ks? they were pretty cute despite being horrible engines of destruction. our best was called 'valentine', and was a reversible triangular bot with a lawnmower blade sandwiched between two carbon fiber plates. flipping it over didn't stop it, running into it just got your bot tore up, it was kinda indestructible. unfortunately it was also kinda slow and boring to watch so we retired it in favor of a less robust but more crowd-pleasing bot with a chisel-pointed hydraulic ram.

• Like x 5
  12. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

@Kaylotta
    *jumps and waves*
    Resident scientist!

• Like x 2
  13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

[​IMG]

• Like x 9
  14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I have an outline for the very first Kintsugi Community Radio episode. now i just gotta write it.

(as a side note, this is the first creative project i've done in ages. thanks for the kick in the ass, guys. :3 )

• Like x 6
  15. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

oops, too late, but upstread jesse mentioned finding ancient artifacts, if you still need newsitems

16. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

yup, it's in there! i trawled the forum looking for ideas. :D but thanks for the reminder!

• Like x 1
  17. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Community service announcements from Resident Space Mum @a tiny mushroom, who wants everyone to remember to eat their vegetables.

(I am way too tired to come up with something sufficiently creative/creepy here, but you get the gist.)

18. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Bloom Tea Shop community announcement: to anyone who bought the soothing hibiscus tea in the last 2 weeks, we apologize for the inconvenience our recent mix-up with the XTRA STRONG SPAX-LAX 3000(tm) may have caused. When your explosive diahrea and bouts of spontaneous, unexplicable photoluminescence are done, come have a rye muffin and saltine solution on the house to make up for it.

Last edited: May 9, 2015
    • Like x 3
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i want to be a space thing too, can i?

• Like x 2
  20. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

so far i have written 1600 words. it will probably be about 3000. i need some toast...

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice