Kintsugi Plays Dragon Age 2 (a winner is me!)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by blue, Dec 3, 2015.

?

Who should we bring to the Deep Roads?

1. Carver

40.0%
  2. Fenris

35.0%
  3. Aveline

5.0%
  4. Anders

75.0%
  5. Isabela

5.0%
  6. Merrill

15.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Purple purple purple

• Like x 2
  2. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Also @blue what Origins backstory did you choose for this game? I can't remember if you already said. Did the warden romance The Boy?

• Like x 1
  3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Iiii don't remember! I think it was the default one? Let's see, I know Alistair is king...

• Like x 3
  4. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

[​IMG]

he eyebrows too small for he face

...on second thought he eyes also 2 small for he gotdang face

Edit: oh right the vote. Purble, but if the blue choice was sarcastic/deadpan/jokey i'd vote for it

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    • Like x 5
  5. blue

>Some people never learn.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MURDER KNIFE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  6. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Poor Zevran. He does not deserve what the character modelers did to his face in this game. (Neither does Alistair, honestly. I don't know how they got so off-model.)

• Like x 6
  7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

there must be mods for fixing that

8. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Not really, unfortunately. Head morph swapping is a lot harder than it is in DAO because there's no toolkit. It's pretty possible for human characters via some roundabout ways that involve messing with Hawke's head morph and exporting that (which isn't great since the slider options are really limited), but elves and dwarves are a no go for anything but color and hairstyle changes. (Technically it's possible to mess with head morphs in a fine tuned sort of way via a particular editor, but it's like... messing with coordinates for each and every vertex. ) So unless it's possible to actually export a particular morph and adjust it in an actual mesh editor and import it back, we're stuck with the Zevran we got. Best anyone could realistically do, afaik, is give him eyebrows that show up and maybe the right skintone.

• Like x 1
  9. blue

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Apparently if Bela wasn't here Zevran would have propositioned us, but Fenris would have scared him off, so. ):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We are in danger, friend. Two of the seven Guildmasters are already in Zevran Arainai's pocket, and the Guildmaster of Rialto is dead. While no proof exists, we both know he was involved whether he claims the deed or not. They should have released him when they discovered he lived, "honor of the Antivan Crows" be damned. What option do we have now? After centuries of unity that have led us to rule a nation from the shadows and have placed kings and queens in our pockets, we are being torn apart from within by a single elf who didn't even succeed in his mission to kill the so-called Hero of Ferelden.

The Guildmasters dismissed Zevran's threat without considering just how many assassins were similarly disaffected. Too many of our numbers have been cheated out of their rightful tithes, driven into hiding, or intimidated into silence... and somehow, Zevran is finding them all. You report that he is not in Antiva, but that isn't always the case. He appears in a city until our operatives find him and chase him out into Rivain or the Free Marches—and then we never hear from them again. We have both spoken to the remaining Guildmasters, and they have denied us. They are blind, and it makes me think maybe Zevran is right. Perhaps it is time for a change.
    -- From a half-burned letter found in a Treviso warehouse, 9:35 Dragon.
    Some might find it strange that the greatest assassin in the history of the Antivan Crows was both a woman and a commoner—a whore, if the legend is to be believed. I conferred with several Crows myself (all of whom spoke only with monetary incentive as well as assurances of anonymity) and they say it is true.

The assassin known to legend as "Finesse" was Callisto di Bastion, a wealthy courtesan who was welcome in many noble homes as well as their bedrooms. She was gifted with a silver tongue, and according to my contacts, may have received training among the Orlesian bards in addition to her time with the Crows. Perhaps this is where her success can be credited? Finesse achieved fame and adoration among the common folk with the fatal stabbing of King Guiomar the Younger in 4:22 Black.

This adoration is not necessarily shared by the Crows, however. That she was captured, hanged and had her fabled dagger auctioned off to the highest bidder speaks poorly of her skills. Still, in centuries since, the Crows have embraced her legend as their own. Convenient, as it only adds to their dangerous reputation.

—From A Shadow Unfolds, by Brother Ansel of Hossberg, 7:10 Storm

• Like x 8
  10. blue

11. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Let's go see who that King Alistair is and why he wants us to see him

• Like x 4
  12. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Seconding. Let's get all the badly-rendered sequel faces out of the way and badly proposition the other Origins Boyfriend

• Like x 11
  13. blue

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It did just drop us into the middle of this scene. Stressful.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

>_?

14. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

> Don't mind her.

15. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

>purple

• Like x 1
  16. Loq

>purble

• Like x 1
  17. blue

>Don't mind her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    >_?

• Like x 3
  18. Loq

I love alistair looka t him being such a snarky lil shit

blue or purble, I'm pretty sure this thread'll go purble anyway :P

• Like x 4
  19. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I am so sorry for what they did to your face, Alistair.

• Like x 4
  20. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

....It's still REALLY weird to me to have a male character called Teagan.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice