Kintsugi Plays Dragon Age 2 (a winner is me!)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by blue, Dec 3, 2015.

?

Who should we bring to the Deep Roads?

1. Carver

40.0%
  2. Fenris

35.0%
  3. Aveline

5.0%
  4. Anders

75.0%
  5. Isabela

5.0%
  6. Merrill

15.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. blue

blue hightown funk you up

--... it's a vision from a low-res parallel universe! Let's see what Earth 2 Hawke is up to.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It's more of a (yells).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hawke's bizarre posture is because she's staggering sideways, eheh.
    [​IMG]

• Like x 2
  2. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

oh my god, I could never play red!hawke

3. blue

Ok, Tez thought this was an April Fools thing so I attempted to do more Adventures Of Shitty Red Hawke, but it is... VERY TIRING

so we are going to just continue our Adventures Of Good Purple Hawke In Shitty Circumstances as usual :P

• Like x 3
  4. blue

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 4
  5. blue

[​IMG]
    Let's go talk to Orsino for Best Served Cold, because that's.. literally the only quest we have left.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The fuck is this face??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

>Dangerous means?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    >_?

• Like x 2
  6. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

>Purple

• Like x 3
  7. blue

>Meredith is a bit overzealous.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    >_?

• Like x 1
  8. LadyNighteyes

>Purple

• Like x 1
  9. blue

>What if she catches me?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hmmm?
    [​IMG]

In the 83rd year of the Glory Age, one of the mages of the Nevarran Circle was found practicing forbidden magic. The templars executed him swiftly, but this brewed discontent among the Nevarra Circle. The mages mounted several magical attacks against the templars, vengeance for the executed mage, but the knight-commander was unable to track down which were responsible.

Three months later, the mages summoned a demon and turned it loose against their templar watchers. Demons, however, are not easily controlled. After killing the first wave of templars who tried to contain it, the demon took possession of one of its summoners. The resulting abomination slaughtered templars and mages both before escaping into the countryside.

The grand cleric sent a legion of templars to hunt the fugitive. They killed the abomination a year later, but by that time it had slain 70 people.

Divine Galatea, responding to the catastrophe in Nevarra and hoping to prevent further incidents, granted all the grand clerics of the Chantry the power to purge a Circle entirely if they rule it irredeemable. This Right of Annulment has been performed 17 times in the last 700 years.

—From Of Fires, Circles, and Templars: A History of Magic in the Chantry, by Sister Petrine, Chantry scholar
    Oh, jesus christ.

Well, having sufficiently established the direness of the situation... I have to go write a philosophy paper, ttyl.

• Like x 5
  10. LadyNighteyes

This is why I always vote purple.

• Like x 5
  11. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Gonna point out—if you don't have Anders in your party to make the inappropriate comment, Orsino will instead respond with a rather flirty-sounding comment along the lines of "well if that's what you're planning, perhaps I should join you after all." I feel it is important that everyone know this.

• Like x 9
  12. blue

Is THAT why he keeps making bizarrely sultry expressions? :P

• Like x 5
  13. blue

[​IMG]
    I don't know why you would say that, Meredith.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  14. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

"Rite of Annulment" is used for Alien Divorce in another of my fandoms so I am just. Giggling inappropriately. Meredith's divorcing us, oh no!

• Like x 7
  15. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

... Now I want a fantasy nation where 'divorce' is extremely common polite speech for killing a spouse, where it's a common thing to do. (Lethal court intrigue setting)

• Like x 11
  16. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Alternia?

• Like x 4
  17. Lazarae

It's not 'polite speech' there, it's the actual name. :P

• Like x 7
  18. keltena

I forget if I've mentioned this before, but one of my favorite details in the game is that when you go to visit Meredith and Orsino in their offices (which are right across from each other), if you open one of their doors the other will immediately close theirs. It's so perfect. <3

• Like x 8
  19. Lazarae

They are such goddam children

• Like x 6
  20. keltena

And Hawke gets to be stuck playing auspistice for them or risk the consequences of just letting them at each other's throats with no intervention at all! :D

• Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice